North Cornwall needs a top restaurant. I visited the Wellington for the first time- it was advertising a new chef. It was a bit quiet in the middle of a wet winter but there was a real fire and they have obviously thought hard about dining room decoration. I had the duck confit with pickled vegetables which was excellent. Excellent quirky service full of character,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the harbour in the Cornish fishing village of Boscastle and surrounded by the beautiful North Cornwall coastline, the Wellington Hotel has benn providing a warm welcome to its guests for many years. A Listed 16th Century Coaching Inn, the Hotel has 14 bedrooms, a traditional pub serving Cornish real ales and home cooked food and a fantastic 2 AA rosette restaurant. There are 10 acres of private woodland walks and the Hotel is in an ideal location for walking the Coastal Path and for discovering Cornwall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, HRS, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Wellington Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wellington Hotel Boscastle
- The Wellington Hotel Boscastle, Cornwall