Had a meal at this Hotel. Limited menu, and a tendency to be quite pricey. Most being £10-13 for main course only. Also drinks were expensive. But, the quality of the food is good. The portions are not huge, but very tasty. Excellent service. Lovely proprietor who are of French origin, and this is reflected in some of the cuisine. Limited parking outside the Hotel though. There is free WiFi. There is also well documented ghost activity at this premises (according to local books).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the harbour in the Cornish fishing village of Boscastle and surrounded by the beautiful North Cornwall coastline, the Wellington Hotel has benn providing a warm welcome to its guests for many years. A Listed 16th Century Coaching Inn, the Hotel has 14 bedrooms, a traditional pub serving Cornish real ales and home cooked food and a fantastic 2 AA rosette restaurant. There are 10 acres of private woodland walks and the Hotel is in an ideal location for walking the Coastal Path and for discovering Cornwall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotel.de and Priceline so you can book your The Wellington Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wellington Hotel Boscastle
- The Wellington Hotel Boscastle, Cornwall