Set in the lovely Boscastle, The Wellington Hotel is clearly riding on its superb location but I just found it a rip off.
We were staying with people that live in Boscastle who dont dine there oftern because of the prices but we had a crab sandwich priced at £8 and a bowl of chips of £3. There was no doubt that the food was nice but I felt £12 for a sandwich with chips is not acceptable in the current climate and where its blatantly obvious they are fleecing locals and holiday makers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the harbour in the Cornish fishing village of Boscastle and surrounded by the beautiful North Cornwall coastline, the Wellington Hotel has benn providing a warm welcome to its guests for many years. A Listed 16th Century Coaching Inn, the Hotel has 14 bedrooms, a traditional pub serving Cornish real ales and home cooked food and a fantastic 2 AA rosette restaurant. There are 10 acres of private woodland walks and the Hotel is in an ideal location for walking the Coastal Path and for discovering Cornwall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Wellington Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wellington Hotel Boscastle
- The Wellington Hotel Boscastle, Cornwall