Just returned from a two night stay at "The Welly" and cannot praise it highly enough. The staff are so friendly and accommodating, the standard of cleanliness is second to none, the rooms have everything you could want and the breakfast is beautiful. With over 6 choices on the menu there is something for everyone. We also sampled the bar food one evening, and again everything was spot on. Great value for money. There are gorgeous little nooks and crannies everywhere to explore and you get a real sense of what a historic and important little place this has held at the heart of this beautiful village. Will definitely return if I am lucky enough and thanks again to all who made our stay so unforgettable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the harbour in the Cornish fishing village of Boscastle and surrounded by the beautiful North Cornwall coastline, the Wellington Hotel has benn providing a warm welcome to its guests for many years. A Listed 16th Century Coaching Inn, the Hotel has 14 bedrooms, a traditional pub serving Cornish real ales and home cooked food and a fantastic 2 AA rosette restaurant. There are 10 acres of private woodland walks and the Hotel is in an ideal location for walking the Coastal Path and for discovering Cornwall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your The Wellington Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wellington Hotel Boscastle
- The Wellington Hotel Boscastle, Cornwall