“It has it all!!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
USA
“It has it all!!!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

At the time of this writing, the Boscastle Farm Shop is a mere six weeks old. We were both surprised and pleased to find it already discovered and rated so highly on Trip advisor.

The shop is both a farm stop and cafe. Most of the ingredients are locally sourced and all the beef, eggs, pork, and much more are from the farm, itself. The farm and ocean view from the cafe is lovely. In addition, the cafe is directly on the coast path and a 1/2 hour walk from Boscastle village.

With the combination of a fabulous view, great location, a beautiful venue, and, of course brilliant food at reasonable prices, on a scale of 1 to 10, it may rate an11.

1 Thank JetravelerUsa

Bridport, United Kingdom
“ignore the rest, head to the best!!!!”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

This great farm shop has sprung up since our last visit 2 years ago. A stunning location overlooking the hills down to the sea , the service was attentive, staff took the time to chat if you wanted. The shop itself is lovely.Great seating with a log burner for those chilly days. The food is very competitively priced and the portions massive. In today's Times of places ripping you off for the basic things like tea and sandwiches, this place is the jewel in the crown for people visiting boscastle. Don't miss out on your next visit.

2 Thank winters1
Geneva, Switzerland
“Fabulous cliff top views”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

This was recommended to us by family, we arrived on a beautiful spring day and were blown away by the lovely setting, superb views and very special cafe. Lovely to have so much local produce on the menu, and the farm shop had some lovely products, I can recommend the tasty sausages! We thought it was very good value for money, and the staff were very friendly. Can't wait to come back!

3 Thank Fez61
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Stunning view!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Excellent, friendly & efficient service in the spotlessly clean and suitably modern cafe, truly great, moist carrot cake (not a measly portion, either) and a view of the sea to equal any in Cornwall. Great produce and souveneirs in the farm shop, too, and unlimited easy, off-road parking.

2 Thank Cherry W
Holsworthy, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breath-taking cafe”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

When I first passed this new shop and cafe I didn't think I would make the effort as it is just outside the village. However, during Boscastle Walking Week the farmer and his wife did a short walk and cream tea. When I went inside the cafe the view took my breath away!

After the walk, we had a delicious cream tea. The staff were really welcoming, gave us plenty of tea and promised more hot water should we need it. The freshly baked scones were warm from the oven which makes such a difference.

We sat at a corner table with stunning views. I am so pleased I went there and will be telling everybody I know about it. In fact it is the talk of our village already and I live 29 miles away. It only opened at Easter. I suspect they're going to have a very busy time of it in and out of season.

It is on National Trust land and run by a local farming family. If you go to Boscastle do not miss out on this treat. It is my new favourite cafe and I can't wait to go back.

1 Thank Karen W