We have just enjoyed a relaxing stay at this wonderful "hideaway"! It is a great place to stay and enjoy North Cornwall. We received a very warm welcome from Heather. The delicious choices at breakfast really set you up for the day, and the evening restaurant has a very good menu and varied choices of local produce. We enjoyed two delicious meals here, and also enjoyed a drink with Ian in the cosy bar.
We have no hesitation in recommending this very friendly place to stay.
Kind regards Peter and Linda.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lovely 200 year old building is situated within a ten minute walk through quaint cottages to the famous Elizabethan harbour. Boscastle is situated on the glorious coastline of North Cornwall and offers guests an unrivaled base to explore the very beautiful scenery and places of interest. Every bedroom is en-suite and each one is decorated individually with white linen, colour coordinated accessories and the mattresses are of the best quality. Our lounge is spacious with deep leather sofas and chairs in which to relax. Breakfast - We pride ourselves in serving delicious choices from our extensive menu offering either full English breakfast or a lighter meal, for example Smoked Salmon on scrambled free range eggs plus vegetarian options. We have a private car park for the use of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Bottreaux House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bottreaux Hotel Boscastle
- Bottreaux House Bed & Breakfast Boscastle, Cornwall