Stayed here with friends for a weekend break, and cannot find any fault with this excellent guest house. The rooms were clean and tidy and beds very comfortable (As I am 6ft 5 tall this isn't always the case ). Hosts Heather & John were very friendly and attentive,The choice and quality of the breakfast were also very good. The lounge bar and rest areas were great for chilling out and relaxing after a long day sightseeing. There was also plenty of information on things to do and places to visit, and Heather was always happy to answer any questions or queries we might have. I would return, and am happy to recommend the Bottreaux to anyone visiting this part of the Country.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lovely 200 year old building is situated within a ten minute walk through quaint cottages to the famous Elizabethan harbour. Boscastle is situated on the glorious coastline of North Cornwall and offers guests an unrivaled base to explore the very beautiful scenery and places of interest. Every bedroom is en-suite and each one is decorated individually with white linen, colour coordinated accessories and the mattresses are of the best quality. Our lounge is spacious with deep leather sofas and chairs in which to relax. Breakfast - We pride ourselves in serving delicious choices from our extensive menu offering either full English breakfast or a lighter meal, for example Smoked Salmon on scrambled free range eggs plus vegetarian options. We have a private car park for the use of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bottreaux House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bottreaux Hotel Boscastle
- Bottreaux House Bed & Breakfast Boscastle, Cornwall