Having spent 3 nights at the Bottreaux guest accomodation at boscastle cornwall i would just like to say how wonderful my experiance was. I was able to arrive and book in at the time that i wanted which was early in the morning because i was spending the day walking, i was welcolmed as soon as i arrived and i was made to feel welcome from the very start. The place is lovely, clean tidy, everything just perfect, the staff are very friendly and nothing is too much trouble for them. The bedrooms great and the bed so comfy. Breakfast was lovely so much choice and beautifully cooked, well done to everyone involved for making my stay perfect for me, top marks to you all, i will definately be coming back for another stay Alan T
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lovely 200 year old building is situated within a ten minute walk through quaint cottages to the famous Elizabethan harbour. Boscastle is situated on the glorious coastline of North Cornwall and offers guests an unrivaled base to explore the very beautiful scenery and places of interest. Every bedroom is en-suite and each one is decorated individually with white linen, colour coordinated accessories and the mattresses are of the best quality. Our lounge is spacious with deep leather sofas and chairs in which to relax. Breakfast - We pride ourselves in serving delicious choices from our extensive menu offering either full English breakfast or a lighter meal, for example Smoked Salmon on scrambled free range eggs plus vegetarian options. We have a private car park for the use of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your Bottreaux House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bottreaux Hotel Boscastle
- Bottreaux House Bed & Breakfast Boscastle, Cornwall