We stayed at The Bottreaux for three nights in July, taking advantage of their 3 for 2 offer! We found the hotel staff to be friendly and helpful and the breakfasts were great. We stayed in The Crows Nest and as the name suggests its at the top of the hotel which means there are beams to avoid. The rooms (bedroom and seperate bathroom - bonus!) were clean and I only have one negative point for this hotel which is there isnt a blind at the bathroom window and althought the hotel isnt overlooked I did feel a little exposed trying to cling to my towel while trying to apply makeup in the little mirror next to the window.
Thanks to all at The Bottreaux for making our stay very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lovely 200 year old building is situated within a ten minute walk through quaint cottages to the famous Elizabethan harbour. Boscastle is situated on the glorious coastline of North Cornwall and offers guests an unrivaled base to explore the very beautiful scenery and places of interest. Every bedroom is en-suite and each one is decorated individually with white linen, colour coordinated accessories and the mattresses are of the best quality. Our lounge is spacious with deep leather sofas and chairs in which to relax. Breakfast - We pride ourselves in serving delicious choices from our extensive menu offering either full English breakfast or a lighter meal, for example Smoked Salmon on scrambled free range eggs plus vegetarian options. We have a private car park for the use of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bottreaux House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bottreaux Hotel Boscastle
- Bottreaux House Bed & Breakfast Boscastle, Cornwall