“This is the place for fish in Boscastle”
Review of The Napoleon Inn

The Napoleon Inn
Ranked #4 of 18 Restaurants in Boscastle
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2014

Fresh perfectly cooked fish and chips with their homemade tartar sauce. Friendly service. Nice pub setting up on the hill outside of town. Carpark available next to the pub. Why do I have to type at least 100 characters? Why do I have to type at least 100 characters? Why do I have to type at least 100 characters? Why do I have to type at least 100 characters? Why do I have to type at least 100 characters? Why do I have to type at least 100 characters? Why do I have to type at least 100 characters?Why do I have to type at least 100 characters? Why do I have to type at least 100 characters? Why do I have to type at least 100 characters? Why do I have to type at least 100 characters?

Reviewed September 1, 2014

Atmosphere and surroundings good. Food overpriced and not particularly pleasant. Rump steak fatty and tough. Pasta slimey. Not the best culinary experience. Staff pleasant though.

5  Thank Paula E
Reviewed August 30, 2014

Disappointed, we were staying literally over the road, but was hoisted out of our seats in favour of a family who wanted to eat, even though we had asked if the table we were sat in was free to sit at, we were told it was fine to sit there, only to be told 20mins later we had to move as a family had come in to eat - locals were friendly though just a shame we couldn't joint them long enough for a few pints!!

4  Thank Louise S
Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

Made us feel very welcome with our baby. Gave us a big table so we could feed him and also have space for ourselves. We were very impressed with the food and the staff were very helpful.

Reviewed August 25, 2014

Amazing food- not your average pub grub. Proper pub atmosphere- including the wonderful Boscastle Buoys and Morris Dancers rehearsing outside. Friendly staff. Great ciders and beers. Steeped in history.