“very satisfied excellent buffet”
Review of Tiffin Wala

Tiffin Wala
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Blackwater
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Tiffin Wala we endeavour to provide Camberley, Blackwater and the surrounding areas with authentic Indian food that all our customers can enjoy in the modern tantric surroundings of our new restaurant or have delivered to their homes and work places in the similar spirit of the enduring Indian tradition of the Tiffin Wala’s. All dishes cooked fresh to order using only the finest ingredients.
Reviewed October 16, 2013

went with few of the friends for the sunday buffet for the 2nd time and again it was very good beautiful food. they had a good range of food to choose from on the buffet and also it was a different selection of dishes from the first time i went. the staff are very friendly and will be returning :)

1  Thank james a
There are newer reviews for Tiffin Wala

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Visited for lunch for the first time. We picked this place to get a real Tiffin experience (as the name suggests). Unfortunately the tiffin choices are very poor and not offered at weekends anyway.

The buffet menu didn't look appealing and looked rather tired. The a la carte menu was the usual array of choices and none of the food was anything to write home about.

The service was also rather poor unfortunately.

In summary there are other far better restaurants in the local area serving more authentic and regional Indian cuisine.

1  Thank DB9999
tiffinwalaw, Manager at Tiffin Wala, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Hi There,
Thank you for taking your time to give us a review. In our response to your review, we are just surprised at a couple points you have mentioned. Our lunch times are between 12pm to 14:30 each day. The Tiffinbox menu is certainly available, the small tiffinbox as well as the large tiffiinbox menus are available during lunch and evening.

The menu is a very well researched menu for the Blackwater area. It was deemed that these were the most popular dishes hence why they all appear on our menu

We would appreciate it if you can give us a call for us to understand exactly what the issue was

Our customers are our priority and we aim to provide the quality food with great service

Regards
The Manager at Tiffin wala

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I have eaten in a lot of restaurants in my lifetime and variety of cuisines but the food in this restaurant is unforgettable. As a food critic, I can honestly say, the taste is like no other, your losing out if you have not tried it here. The salmon in the mix platter is mouth-watering, especially the way it just breaks so softly. The chicken is defo one to go back for more. The chop is also one to look out for, as it does not take much effort to break (unlike other places I have eaten in). It is defo worth my money. Looking forward to going back again with my friends and family.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

amazing restaurant i spent much of my 20s in calcutta backpacking in india and i use to always use the services provided by the tiffin walas. the lighting in the restaurant gave me that electric feeling i felt when i was in the busy city. and the food i had the Chicken balti omg how mouthwatering it was by far the best restaurant not the most commercial but ive tried all the restaurants around here usually go to the shenai but i must confess that the food here is absolutely amazing ang give it 5 out of 5. that young waiter in there boy my daughter couldn't keep my eyes of him lol i think his name is raz or raj but he was very friendly

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We had a great meal on Friday 30th August, ordered the Lamb Dansak, it was delicious, the takeaway also arrived in good time.

Also I forgot to order a Nan bread and papadom, they delivered those in about 10 minutes. The staff were very helpful over the phone, even though the restaurant was very busy as I could hear the noise in the background

Great service