“Great meal before a Wembley final!!”

Palm Beach Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 180 Restaurants in Wembley
Cuisines: Indian, Sri Lankan
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Searching Wembley for somewhere pleasant to eat before a football final is rather like searching for a needle in a haystack. Many kebab joints but very little fine dining.
The Palm beach is a little tucked away but well worth the search. A very comfortable restaurant with excellent service and a huge fish tank. The fish are just ornamental but they are soothing....
The food is south Indian and Sri Lankan. There are 2 menus, one for locals who know the score with oddities such as rabbit and venison curries and another menu for newcomers. I had a wonderfully spiced chicken curry with a gorgeous smoky mushroom rice. Great pickles and chapatis. My mango lassi was one of the best I had ever had. My friend had a hand squeezed Pineapple juice - simply sensational. The 2 of us paid under £25.00 - brilliant.

1  Thank Russell02
There are newer reviews for Palm Beach Restaurant

Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

I have been visiting palm beach now for almost 3 years & every time without fail the food is made to perfection. The best things to try is chilli fish, chilli chicken, lollypop, chilli veg and not to forget mouth watering crispy vegetable Manchurian. The service provided by Mr Dhamu was friendly & excellent, got to say will be back soon!!

1  Thank ryanjoseph74
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We drive here from around 70 miles away whenever we are in the mood for Sri Lankan curry. It never disappoints. The fish cutlets and mutton rolls are our favourites to begin with. Some things are crazily spicy so we try to remember to ask them to make them mild,which is anywhere else's medium!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

I had dinner with my family was surprised everything was too spicy even after requested for mild curry dishes. Service was ok too but will never visit again.

1  Thank Kavi T
palmbeachrestaurant, Manager at Palm Beach Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feed back. And understand that you did not get the best experience what you were expected. We are working on that particular area to improve our guest service and promising that we will deliver as best as possible. we are expecting your next visit and see the improvement what we had come through.

Thanking you once again.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

I would say, this is my favourite restaurant in Wembley, fulfilling the authentic Sri Lankan and south Indian food, Service was Awesome and food was delicious. We had a get together and the memories was still remain in our life time..!!!!!!!!

Great, Great, Great and Fantastic!!!!!!!