“Staying in Wembley”

Cuisines: Indian, Sri Lankan
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Without doubt the worst meal ever !! We didn't even get past the starters,my Bajiee was like something off a horror film and badly presented the other 4 guys in our group had spring rolls that were colder than my very warm pint of Cobra !! Worst Indian meal we have ever had and we left without having any main meals at all. You have to think of your health after all !!!

3  Thank Paul W

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Came here after reading some good reviews. Boy was I on for a suprise.
Place looks a bit gimmicky service was just terrible. Felt I was manchester fan into a local arsenal bar. Food was just smacked together smelled and didnt taste fresh at all.
All the dishes taste the same and the only thing holding me down was the decent price.
Was walking by later that day and heard that the bar scene is a bit better though. All in all not the best spot to bgrab some SL food.

1  Thank AN A
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

We were a group if 10, very hungry and desperate to get good food. Quality of food was excellent. All if us kept licking our fingers.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Palm beach is one of my favourite and most frequented restaurants in Wembley. The food is a bit too spicy but apart from that, the ambience is wonderful, the place is neat and tidy, the waiters are friendly.
The dessert menu is a bit small but the srilankan dessert that they serve is just amazing. 1 portion is more than enough for two people. Its my favourite place in wembley and will keep coming back.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Starters were excellent and we thought we were in for a treat but the mains were disappointing the butter chicken, lam gohst and even the Sri Lankan special chicken. Everything tasted of garam masala and loaded with cream but no flavour to speak of except lots of chilli in the lamb dish. Breads were good. The service was so patchy mains started to arrive with starters but no rice or breads with it so started cooling down. The place was busy but I put it down to the shortage of non veg places in this part of wembley. I'll stick to them in future around here.