“Brillant For Hosting Events” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Alisan Restaurant - CLOSED

Alisan Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Indian, Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
London, United Kingdom
“Brillant For Hosting Events”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

I have been to Alisan several times; a couple of times for birthday parties and once for a hen party. Each time I have gone I have been really impressed with the food, customer service and price.

Since my visits to this restaurant I have wanted to host one of my own celebrations here too, which I finally did for my recent birthday. The process, prior to my event, was pretty good. From the time I made my reservation for over 30 people to selecting the food, it was all quite effortless.

Before my event, I went into the restaurant to select my choice of dishes. I chose from the buffet that was out that night but it would have been handy to also have a menu to see all that they had to offer. But I was allowed to taste some of the dishes, which was plus, plus for me.

The manager and his staff gave me their best customer service and gave me a few added extras, which were really lovely.

On the night all of my guests and I were very impressed with the quality and the amount of food provided and all left absolutely stuffed!

• Visited October 2013

london
“Lots of variety and reasonably priced”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Plenty of choice good options if you are hungry. Big environment , very good for celebration. Every one can eat what they want thai , chinese , indain and some of European dishes .would recommend it to a every one.

Eastleigh, United Kingdom
“Very disappointing pre-concert dinner”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

I booked Alison Restaurant due to it's location as we were attending a concert at Wembley Arena and from the way the restaurant's website looked I got the impression it would be packed. How wrong could I be! We arrived slightly early for our booking at 5.20 rather than 5.30 as booked, the place was dark and empty, one gentleman approached us and told us to take a seat as the buffet wasn't quite ready. It took 15 minutes before a waitress asked if we wanted a drink, we didn't actually start to eat until 6.10pm, only after asking a member of staff to explain the buffet, how much it was etc. The food was bizarre with a selection of both chinese and curry - the 2 just don't go together in my book. It wasn't very hot and they had some weird concoctions, rather than the usual sweet and sour chicken it was sweet and sour fish - yuk! Suffice to say the meal was horrible, the only thing that I ate was the selection of starters so left feeling hungry. Such a shame that it seems from earlier reviews this restaurant was excellent. We will not be back or recommend it to anyone, get a burger from the vans outside the arena/stadium would be my suggestion.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
“An excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

We visited Alisan restaurant at a lunch time in 1st of September,13 and was very happy with the staff , food and atmosphere. I would go to this restaurant again and would recommend it to a friend.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
London, United Kingdom
“Bring back the old Alisan!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

I have to say I agree what Ladiesthatdolunch reviewed. This place was really poor! I previously went there with my family when it change to buffet and it was poor. The lack of foods that was on offer for customers is shocking (in a bad way). Also I've got to mention that they didn't want to top up their buffet selection either which in disgusted we left the place kinda hungry. I went back there on the 24th too for the Challenge Cup final thinking they would improved their service and their buffet selection. Ummm I was so wrong! Their service was just so poor that day, drinks took too long to come. Mr Maya M what a load of rubbish are you talking about. The"old" Alisan's managers (Peter especially) would of kept that kind of situation under controlled and everyone would of felt comfortable and enjoyed the evening. How I was shocked how a buffet can change prices when it comes to special events?

At the end of the day, Mr Maya M I salute you because you have totally destroyed reputation and name of Alisan by your eager to earn money.

• Visited August 2013