“Hotter than the fires of hell.”
Review of Euro Hotel Wembley

Euro Hotel Wembley
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Wembley
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Hotter than the fires of hell.”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

A twin room under the stairs next to an electric cupboard. With bars on the window I hate to think what would've happened if there had been a fire. This would have had little effect on the temperature of the room as it was ridiculously hot! The room was like a sauna with my daughter waking several times in the night for drinks. The shower however changed from icy cold to scalding hot in the blink of an eye. Not a great experience.

Room Tip: Avoid under the stairs!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Pritam K, General Manager at Euro Hotel Wembley, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to write a fair review, We do apologise for providing a room under the stairs next to an electric cupboard, Our Reception is available 24 hours to meet our customer demands. Please do not hesitate to request for an other room. we do apologise for the inconvenience occurred during your stay.

Thank you for choosing Euro Hotel Wembley

Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Hotel limited parking but shoppers carpark opposite. 10 minute walk to stadium not the best of areas but lots of people about after concert and lots of other people going to stadium from hotel. Rooms small but clean TV provided rooms hot but fans provided. Basic facilities but adequate for a nights stay while visiting wembley stadium. staff pleasant.and helpful

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Let me take the opportunity to thank you for choosing Euro Hotel Wembley. My staff would be delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for appreciating my staff, we are 24 hours available to provide best customer satisfaction.

Dorset, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 7, 2014

After reading all of the reviews I was quite nervous about staying at this hotel with my 12 year old daughter. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I entered into a clean and fresh looking lobby. The staff were friendly and helped when my key card wouldn't work. Our room was not large but ok for a twin and had been freshly painted. One of the windows wouldn't shut but i was on the first floor and it was very hot anyway! The beds were comfy and the sheets were white and clean. The bathroom was small and the shower didn't work properly but it was clean. It was a 5 min walk from wembley central station and 10/15 mins to wembley stadium.
Although very basic it is a budget hotel but has everything you need.

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to write a pleasant review. Thank you for commenting on cleanliness, friendly and helpful staff, my whole staff would be delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for choosing Euro Hotel Wembley.

Looking forward to welcome you again!

Plymouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Used this hotel, due to close proximity to Wembley Stadium to see the England Peru game and then Froch vs Groves following night. Location was brilliant for this. However room was very poor and very small. Price was cheap though. The second I walked into the room it smelt of smoke straight away and was unwelcoming. When I arrived at reception, all the staff were very blassed and no rush to give me a service at all. I found this quite annoying. Could not sleep at night as too much noise and very thin walls, and was too hot in the rooms. Fans provided, but no point using at night, due to the fact been too loud. I guess, you get what you pay for, but expected little better then this

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank chris b

Travelers are raving about these Wembley hotels

Newport, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Just returned from a two night stay here. After reading reviews on here I was dreading arriving.we checked in and got to our room which seemed to be right by the smoking area and as the windows was open it stank if stale smoke, I went back to reception and we were moved into a room on the 2nd floor. The room was quite small but as it was just me and my partner this wasn't really an issue. The bathroom was spotless and the bed was clean, as we weren't planning on really spending much time in the room we were more than satisfied.

It could defiantly do with a but of a refurb and one thing I will say is that the walls are very thin and we could here next doors convosation word for word. Other than that I don't think there's much to complain about here. We were at wembley stadium both nights and is only about 15 minutes stroll away. It seems to me that the people who written the terrible reviews forgot how much of a bargain this place is, at the end if the day you get what you pay for and for what I paid on what was probably the busiest weekend of the year at wembley, England football match on the Friday night and what was one if the biggest boxing matches in history on the Saturday I was more than happy with what we got for the money compared to bigger chain hotels which were double the price. We didn't eat here so I can't comment on that but there is a weatherspoons, nandos, KFC ect on the main road just around the corner. There was a few parking spaces on site which they charge £5 however again car parks around the stadium were 30 on event day so all in all we saved well over £100 staying here!

Don't let the reviews put you off, if your looking for a simple budget hotel to get your head down for wembley events this place is it!

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bethan R
Pritam K, General Manager at Euro Hotel Wembley, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Dear Guest,

Let me take the opportunity to thank you for choosing Euro Hotel Wembley, Thank you for your kind comments. my team will be delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to welcome you next year.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Room 102, ground floor. Now I am not going to completely tear the place to pieces (well maybe a little) but then again I will not sing any praises for it as well. The hotel has been painted white, hmmm! not a good choice of colour as it now stands out like a white elephant! Double room with only 1 chair, 1 round broken table that was leaning to 1 side, a bed base that came from the 60s and a mattress that was so bad that I think I would have been better off in the shower try! The TV was hanging on the wall and they deemed it a good idea to place the fan right next to it so that they could feed the cables up through a bit of trunking stuck to the wall at an angle from the plug socket. Only 1 channel on the TV (BBC1) and although I asked for new batteries for the remote it was not the right one for the TV anyway and it did not come back to the room. The fan moved from side to side hitting the TV! The bed linin was clean (cant hide anything with white sheets and covers) and the bathroom was also clean, the sink had no plug in it. Parking is very limited and costs £5 which I don't mind paying (get there early or the 5 spaces will be gone fast!) The rooms are normally £47, ok this is very cheap which if you are looking for a quick overnight stop with no frills is ok but then they hike it up to £119 for events which again I don't mind paying for the convenience of being able to walk to the stadium but the overall quality is very poor. Didn't have breakfast (£5 extra) as we were up and out within 5 mins!

Room Tip: Pay extra and stay at another hotel.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for a fair review and I agree with your comments, same time I would like to request you If are inconvenient or not happy with the room, Please do come to our reception and we will definitely try to give you an other room to fulfil your requirement, Please do not hesitate to ask us for any further assistance. Our staff is 24 hours available to provide customer satisfaction. we do apologise for inconvenient stay.

england
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

The staff were very rude, the double bedroom had insufficient space for 2 of us to stand up in, the room smelled of stale smoke (then cannabis through the night as we had to keep the window open), and there were discarded gas canisters
(probably empty) amongst a big pile of rubbish directly under the window.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends