“our stay”

Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Wembley
London
“our stay”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

room was basic,very small.toilet seat was broken.we only stayed 1 night.ideal if u were goin 2 concert as its close to stadium.staff were friendly.parking was ok.the toast machine at breakfast was broken.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha, Czech Republic
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I travelled to London and this hotel suited me in terms of prize, location and the facilities that it offers. For very low prize you can get a decent bead and breakfast, in a location that has direct tube connections to the center of the city.

I think that the staff was friendly and willing to help, what I would advise them to work on, is cleanliness of the rooms (everything was changed daily, which was a VERY good thing, however the general cleanliness of bathrooms, floors could be worked on). The smell in bathroom was quite bad, I think it was the scent of mould from the moist air in it. However there was no mould visible in the bathroom, so it could be just my paranoia.

If you are not a posh person and you just need a bed and a breakfast for you visit, I would advise you this hotel, but make sure to compare it to other places in the area... For me, this was the best choice!

Room Tip: Get a room as far away from the parking area as possible, in the morning, it gets quite noisy!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Simon Z
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 28, 2013

iv stayed here a few times now when visiting london, the beds are comfortable and the price is good what more can u expect? the staff have always been friendly and helpful. right next to the tube station and only takes 30 mins to get to oxford street. for what you pay i dont think a bad word can be said about the place. i will be returning on the 4th september for two nights and i am looking forward to it, this hotel has become part of my regular london experience.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

I have been working in London and my boss has put me up in a variety of hotels. Euro was ok. Compared to the reviews I read I found it quite a pleasant hotel. Possible that they have read the reviews and have made changes. The staff were pleasant and happy to help. The car park is poor you really want to try not bring a vehicle- public transport would be ideal as its about a 10 min walk from wembley central. My room looked as though it had recently been refurbished. Everything in my room was clean and in working order but the shower was a bit of a let down, it seemed to be low on pressure or need a new head. I'm a welder/fabricator and all I look forward too after a hard day is a good shower and a comfy(clean) bed. The beds were comfortable but my room was facing the road so I struggled to get a good night sleep.
For a work stay this place was good, better than some of the dicey places round that area but if you are bringing the mrs I would recommend forking out on something a bit more mainstream as it seems the private hotels just haven't got the feel you would expect to get from a travel lodge or premier inn.
Overall- I probably wouldn't come back unless I was going to the stadium and I wanted to stay for the night somewhere cheap.

• Stayed August 2013
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Me and my mum stayed at the euro hotel for 4 nights and it was a pleasure. We had previously read all of the reviews and were a bit worried about what to expect, but we had booked about 6 months in advance so we didn't really want to change plans now. So as we arrived we were greeted by a polite staff member who gave us the wifi password happily and told us where to locate are room. We got to our room which was spotlessly clean and the bathroom was very nice! We had clean towels and bedding and even coffee, tea and shampoo and conditioner. The staff were so friendly and the tv in the room was great and the beds very very comfortable. Overall it was a very very good hotel and was more than what I expected for such a cheap stay. I will definitely return again next year!! :)

• Stayed July 2013
Hereford, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I recently stayed overnight in this hotel with my boyfriend for £44 as it was the nearest and cheapest hotel to get to a concert at the Wembley Arena. This was my second time staying in a hotel in England and the first one was only £6 more and it was 5 stars, this was completely awful and I wish I stayed somewhere else because it ruined the night and next day.

When we checked in it was really loud and I could barely hear or understand any of the staff, the hotel itself needs updating. We quickly checked in, dropped our stuff and and didn't return until past 11pm. The key didn't work first time we came in, and it took roughly 10 tries for it to open, same again when we came back in the evening. The light took a few seconds to turn on and flickered, the bed had a winter duvet on and was not a double size, it was a 3/4 size! All furniture was broken and old, the mirror was broken and a safety hazard. The carpet and bathroom were dirty.

They left us some coffee and tea, a small kettle (with little plugs to use!) but no spoons! It was awful and a big let down to the evening, there was also no glasses to get any water in the night as it was very hot. The room was hot all night even though we left the fan on all night. There was also a small TV (not facing the bed so we had to sit awkwardly) and no remote for the TV. There was only two small, thin pillows on the bed which gave us both bad necks when we woke up. We had the worst sleep there, and to make it even more worse we got woken up by loud noises (cooking machines and hoovers it sounded like) which went on for half an hour!

We went down at 9:30 expecting the breakfast to run for atleast an hour as usual, seeing as the other hotel put breakfast on from 7am til 10:30am. We went down at 9:25am and there was nothing there, I asked the person at the desk and he said the breakfast started at 9am and had finished a while ago... They barely apologised and didn't even offer us a drink (we were meant to have a free breakfast!!!)

I would never stay there again in my life, it was horrible and so uncomfortable. The staff were not very helpful, the whole place was disgusting and unsafe.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Hanawasakura

Travelers are raving about these Wembley hotels