“Yum food with good sized portions, BUT slow service even though empty”
Review of Wagamama

Wagamama
Ranked #9 of 177 Restaurants in Wembley
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Description: Located in the heart of the met quarter, just outside the harlequin shopping centre. We offer asian food inspired by the flavours of japan
London, United Kingdom
“Yum food with good sized portions, BUT slow service even though empty”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Been to various branches across London, and the quality of food is fantastic - large portions, lots of new additions to the menu with a lot more veg options. This branch is clean and spacious with an amazing view of the stadium and didn't let us down with the food.

The only downside was the service. There are 2 entrances but only one entrance has staff that seat you, but we went in via the 'back' way and had to seat ourselves. There were only 4-5 other people on a Thursday evening so chose a table window and a member of staff gave us menus immediately. We ordered water and food and they serve everything as and when it's ready so no complaints re that. It was when we finished. Took ages to catch anyone's attention to ask for the bill, when the bill arrived it took some time to pay, then even longer for the take-away containers to pack away our left-overs. All that was no great inconvenience as we were in no rush but makes me wonder how they cope on busy weekends and manic event days

• Visited May 2014

• Finnish first
Darlington
“Wagamama Virgin”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

This was the first time I had visited and was seriously impressed, the food was absolutely delicious, service was attentive and more than helpful and the prices were reasonable, if you are at the designer outlet and looking for a spot of lunch then consider this one, definitely worth a try..

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Gary534
Mangalore
“Authentic Japanese Noodle Bar”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I was introduced to Wagamama by our hosts at London and I am glad. We were shopping at the London Designer Outlet and went to Wagamama for the lunch. It was busy but we opted to for the outside open area. They were quick after we placed the order. Food was fantastic and nice. Prices were economical. Will visit again and would recommend to others. Will certainly visit other branches near by.

• Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
“No longer on my wishlist .... moved to fave list!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Coming in from a very cold miserable weather then greeted warmly by Elena, green tea arrived promptly and the good thing was ... "it's free". Food served with a proper friendly smile, fresh ingredients, food tastes really good, that chilli squid was surprisingly nice, the new pancake dessert was interesting, the filling wasn't too sweet, went nicely with the ice cream ... all in all a pretty well deserved 5 green dots feedback from us. Nothing fancy, just clearly focused on the customer experience shouting "please come visit us again" type of service .... and indeed, I shall return! Well done!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank TheMomentHumansBlink
“What a let down”
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

I wagamama is one of my fav restaurants and I was delighted to know that one had opened locally. On my arrival a racist polish lady reluctantly gave us our menu, she stared at us and gave us funny looks. Food did not taste like it usually does. My chicken katsu was terrible. This was dissapointing. The restaurant was also cold I had to keep my jacket on. I defo will not be back!

• Visited December 2013