“Excellent food and Service..Highly recommended”
Review of Aachi Chettinad - CLOSED

Aachi Chettinad
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Chettinad Cuisine is well known for its mouth-watering culinary delicacies and spicy aroma. At Aachi Chettinad, we are bringing you the authentic aroma and flavour of Chettinad and are opening our doors to you in Wembley. Come and taste the finest Chettinad cuisine! We specialise in Biriyanis which are served in a handy buckets in various sizes.Check our website and facebook pages for further details
Swindon, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and Service..Highly recommended”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

This is my first review I wanted to write for a restaurant in UK. I recently organised a party to celebrate my daughter's 1st birthday and I was looking for a restaurant to supply food for the party at Swindon, Wiltshire . I spent some quality time looking for authentic south Indian restaurants across London, Reading and Bristol. After consulting with many friends, reading many reviews and having sample tasting done by myself, I finally decided to go with "Aachi Restaurant", wembley. Right from the beginning, I was very impressed with the level of flexibility they showed in choosing the menu for the party and reasonable pricing. They are well organised on follow ups and reminders up to the day of party. On the day of party, 2 of them arrived on time with the food. They brought their own chaffing dishes which looked very neat. Once they were given their space, they arranged the food area nicely. To say it simple, they knew exactly what they were doing. Above all, food was excellent, Fresh and warm. Every single guest didn't miss to mention about the food. All the dishes were second to none. The Service of food was excellent and was praised by the guests. We all enjoyed the food. It was really authentic South Indian taste which was more than I expected. After cleanup was superb. They didn't leave any trace of the food remaining in the party area. Overall, I was very happy with the food and the service. I would highly recommended Aachi restaurant if you are looking for authentic south Indian taste.

2 Thank Charley E

London, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Had a chance to visit wembley after some time with some friends and visited the place after receiving positive feed backs from my friends.One can say that Aachi's food is the best out there when compared to other places in wembley when it comes to authenticity.

I ordered the chicken biriyani for myself and my friends ordered Aathu Varutha curry,mutton omelette,liver fry and meen kolombu and we all shared the food amongst ourselves and it was Bliss.I myself am from Karaikudi and i can vouch for the taste of the food.This is one of the best meals i have ever had and only comes second to my mothers cooking(She's been cooking for the past 45 years).

Even though the restaurant was busy,The manager took good care of us and was always smiling.One draw back was that there was no alcohol being served and we were told that they have applied for a bar licence and its only a matter of time before they can start serving Alcohol.
A chilled kingfisher would have been an excellent addition to the meal.

We really enjoyed our vist and can say that we will be coming back for more in the near future.

1 Thank krish k
Harrow, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Partially disappointed with the food and quantity. Heard so much about this place from online reviews that I HAD to try it out. Entered an empty restaurant manned by a single person. All available food was already prepared (so typical takeaway place). Ordered chicken biryani and chilli chcken. Biryani was good but the chilli chicken was poor in taste (too much of tomato ketchup used ) and the quantity was laugh-worthy. Barely 2 small pieces of chicken with lots of chunks of onions packed in the smallest plastic container that other equivalent Indian restaurants use to give raitha and side gravy in. Never going there again. Can get similar biryani elsewhere too. Still wondering why this place is being praised so much.

1 Thank Bee A
“Heat and eat”
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

All the food is already cooked and on display.It will be partially heated in microwave and served hot/cold(like chicken starters were hot outside but when u bite in,it was cold)really disappointed

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank suman291857
Sudbury, United Kingdom
“excellent!!!!”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

On seeing the reviews among the south indian restaurants in wembley.i went along with my friends and spent great time.. we ordered chicken biriyani and their signature dish pepper chicken which was really awesum & it makes us feel proper southindian tastes.. atmosphere was very gud and service peoples were too friendly with us..As per their suggestion we ordered chilli chicken as well which was gud.Moreover they have fullfilled our expectations with their tastes and service . so i would like to suggest peoples if you are looking for proper south indian dishes &taste .plz make your visit to aaachi chettinad once and really it will make you to go again..
Thanks for ur service and all the best for ur future..

• Visited December 2013