“Another bucket concept that makes my mouth water”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Aachi Chettinad - CLOSED

Aachi Chettinad
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Chettinad Cuisine is well known for its mouth-watering culinary delicacies and spicy aroma. At Aachi Chettinad, we are bringing you the authentic aroma and flavour of Chettinad and are opening our doors to you in Wembley. Come and taste the finest Chettinad cuisine! We specialise in Biriyanis which are served in a handy buckets in various sizes.Check our website and facebook pages for further details
Wembley, United Kingdom
“Another bucket concept that makes my mouth water”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Well how do I put this, I am quite recent to London metropolitan living. I was advised to look for quality eat outs in Wembley Central. I am here to say a few words about a fairly new hot spot eat-in in the heart of Wembley called Aachi Chettinaad. My first impression on this place was, why would this place be any different to all those pre cooked takeaway food concept. on my first try I tried their Chicken Biriyani (or Bucket Biriyani like they call it. Quite a catchy phrase don't you think?), I loved it. Its been few weeks since I moved to Wembley, I don't see myself stop going here on a daily basis any time sooner. The food is very tasty on top of it being very hygienically prepared. Friends out there, do you miss proper home cookeed South Indian food? Aachi is where you would want to go.

6 Thank ram3772340

London, England, United Kingdom
“Spicy Mouth watering Curries”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

If you love Hot Fiery Indian Spices, then this is the place. Authentic, Aromatic, Mouthwatering, distinctive flavours of Chettinad Curry. Had the Pepper Chicken curry yesterday. Sumptuous and tasty. Not just mouth watering but the spicy curry blew my nose and ears off!!! Ambrosia after a long time. Going back for the Crab curry and many more zesty savouries. The Bucket Biryani was tempting as well, next time.... Highly Recommended for non-Veggies!

6 Thank Sapna S
manager-aachi, Owner at Aachi Chettinad, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Sapna. S
Thank you very much for putting in kind words about us in TripAdvisor. Its wonderful to hear that you liked our food.We also noticed that you have marked us a 4 for the service and atmosphere.it would be of great help to us if you can let us know what we can do to make your trip an excellent one.
Looking forward to meet you in person when you visit us soon for the crab curry and the buckets

Kind regards
Aachi Chettinad
Wembley, United Kingdom
“Best Family Party Venue!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

We recently had a birthday bash at Aachi Chettinad. The party decoration and arrangements were fantastic. Food was awesome. Need to make a special mention about the Chicken Dum biriyani. Simply superb!!

The party hall is equipped with all required amenities with good air conditioning [much needed for this unexpectedly warm days].

Overall, a great value for money and a memorable evening for us and my friends and their family.

5 Thank kumar m
London, United Kingdom
“Best bucket biriyani”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

I went to this restaurant yesterday lunch and the biriyani was excellent. I've taken the parcel for my dinner too. This is highly recommended for biriyani lovers around.

• Visited June 2013
7 Thank Srinivasa P
manager-aachi, Owner at Aachi Chettinad, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear Mr.Srinivasa.P

Thank you very much for your kind words.Please visit us again to taste our other offerings as well.

Kind Regards
Aachi
London, England, United Kingdom
“Lots of finger licking food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

This place has opened just few days back. I went on day of innauguration and was astonished to see the response. You get to enjoy the best biryani in town. An innovative venture. Definite recommendation if you are in abd around Wembley.

Visited June 2013