“Rip off”

TGIF
Ranked #116 of 188 Restaurants in Wembley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We went for dinner and ended up waiting ages,loads of people were served before us (one couple next to us had a main and dessert and asked for the bill before anyone had taken our order) the waitress got our order wrong and after asking for more sauce to cover the bland food she forgot until we had finished our meal...then charged us for it! When I told her the mistake she said sorry and said she would pay for it out of her own pocket...I said "pay for what.. We didn't get it" she just shrugged her shoulders and charged us for it again.....
We would have had a dessert but left cause we couldn't be bothered to wait any longer.....our local tgi Fridays in Southampton is much busier than this one and we never have problems, I have bad service before but this was absolutely awful...AVOID.....

1  Thank Rachel G

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We arrived on a fairly busy Sunday, but was greeted and seated very quickly and at this stage the service was great. We ordered a starter to share between 3 of us , Nachos are gnerally quick or so I thought, . So after 35 minutes of waiting, I caught the attention of our waitress to ask where was our starter? She informed me the kitchen was now extremely busy (which it was the queues were outside the door by this stage) and my starter YES A PLATE OF NACHOS would be a further 30 minutes, I was not happy as we had further committments in the day, and a such was on a time schedule. She said she would see what she could do, eventually an hour after sitting down, a plate of about 14 nachos (9.99) was delivered for the 3 of us, but no side plates or any conversation, The chicken was cold and the cheese was not melted . We had no mixed peppers, spicy jalapenos, red or white onions, just a few bits of chicken with grated cheese on top .
It was evident there was no point in complaining as the waitress avoided eye contact with me at all times .
Eventually our mains arrived, and I had to order the bill half way through our mains to ensure we were not delayed any further .
When my bill arrved I did expect to see some form of reduction , due to the poor service and the excuse for nacho's we were served . NOTHING!!

As I was already 30 minutes behind schedule, we paid and left. We have never in all our years of eating in a TGI's has such bad food or service.

2  Thank SolihullH1
Reviewed May 26, 2013

The perfect result for Bradford at Wembley followed by a perfect couple of hours celebrating with reasonably priced Stella followed by the perfect full rack of ribs with all the extras. All TGI staff were friendly and professional.

1  Thank Idleboy
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Bank holiday Saturday evening after an hectic day around London we didn't want to venture too far from our hotel for food we'd clocked tgi's that morning so decided we'd eat there forgetting the fa vase final had been played at wembley and dinosaurs live was on at the arena we arrived at 7.30 expecting a long wait nope it was 3/4 empty ih dear wad it that bad we thought but no i have to say we were seated promptly and asked for our drinks order food we ordered starters and mains and this is my only moan our starters came which we happily started to tuck into 3 mins later so did our mains oh your not ready for them shall i put them back under the hot lamps? Now important not a fan of dried out good so we decided to have it with our starters service other than that was fine for a chain restaurant and i would recommend it for family get togethers

1  Thank ellenmarkandalfie
Reviewed March 7, 2013

tried to get a meal at 9.50pm to be told we are closing. There is not much around this area very disappointing that a chain like this closes on a Saturday night especially in London!