“40th birthday celebrations”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Great venue to hire when there is not an event day. Parking a bit of a pain.. But overall there is some off street parking. Food is great.. A good variety veg and non veg. Waiter service nothing special, could do wi great improvement in that section. In house music good. Would recommend and would go again myself

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We had a group of 12 here for a Christmas Party, it was outstanding value, food to die for and the music had us all up on our feet, I highly recommend this venue. The staff were a cut above running around really looking after us, we couldn't eat any more and they were still offering us more food.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

This place serves best Indian food in Wembley and with very reasonable cost. We have tried quality and tasty food at this place which I never tasted in any other UK hotel and too with this cost. The service is also very great and atmosphere is also very nice. During peak hours please do contact them in advance to reserve your seat. In 50-70 £ you 4 people can have variety of dishes along with the drinks.

1  Thank sushaantt
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I have travelled the length and breadth of the planet in search of curry nirvana, and here it is right on my doorstep in Wembley.
Quality speaks for itself. Give it a go.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Looking from the outside it's difficult to even make out that there is a restaurant there. It's on the first floor of a building and the stairs leading up to the restaurant aren't entirely attractive either. Once you get into the restaurant, it looks decent. The food is quality though. It came in sufficient time and everything came in large portions and the quality of the curries was superb. My dad who is a fussy eater loved it and for me that spoke volumes. I would recommend it as the food is good and value for money, don't judge it by the exterior.