“Abusive staff and cold food”
Review of T G I Fridays

T G I Fridays
Ranked #51 of 186 Restaurants in Wembley
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Visited tonight for a lovely meal with my nieces only to be greeted @ front of house by very getto staff member who said what table for 4 yeah then to be seated in very cold area with young child due to my allergies went to bar while waiting for food only to stand there being ignored by staff until we prompted them that we where wishing to order asked if there was plastic cups for our 2year old to be given a glass,only to come back to the table to cold food that had been left uncovered in our absents when called staff to tell them again yet another rude staff member,asked to speak the manager how asked what do we want him to do,he claimed to have change food but brought back same food only slightly warmer so ate it as did not want to send back chips where drenched in salt which I do not eat and 2year old had to eat cold food! While out side smoking my niece asked for the bill an told manager to talk to us to receive our complaints when we come back! When we returned he also returned to table with looks to kill and asked about my food after I had tried to explain he sad "well u are it doe" I explained I are as was hungry and did not want to make trouble his rudeness progressed an I there for stated that it was not good customer service and that I did business management an this was of poor business standards he said well I've dealt with ur bill ders noting to pay so leave ur banned from this shop we asked why we where band as we had done nothing wrong at this point things got heated we proceed to leave he followed us to door and blocked the way as my niece still had glass in her hand an acted as if she was trying to steal it when in actual fact she jus wanted to finish it befor leaving while by the door the same very rude member of staff that greatest us to begin with walked past an asked my niece what u looking @ my niece replied sorry am I not allowed to look only to be called a f*****g black b***h this is more than poor customer service and a matter I feel to take to trading standards as well as the independent bodies who deal with such matters. I would strongly advise not to visit @ any cost

2  Thank Redzuk

Reviewed November 10, 2013

I visited here for a friends birthday. We ordered our meal and ordered three cocktails. The waiter aren't bought them over , struggling and spilling them everywhere when laded on the table. The next waiter Rebecca bought out platter to us , we then asked why he had not bought our drinks on a tray to make it easier she abruptly snapped we don't have any that's how the come . Left our table with no plates just a platter in front of us had to ask twice for plates, the food was poor potatoes skins burnt and dry. At this point we complained they haven't a clue on there they have no social skills whatsoever. None of the staff looked happy apart from the manager Sam who kindly have us free deserts to compensate the situations. Sadly when deserts came they were having trouble with the drag cream four member of staff and a manager trying to get this cream to work which we watched from our table in disbelief . When the desert came it looked like a hot mess. If u want any advice please don't go there, service is poor it wasn't a pleasant experince whatsoever!!!!

1  Thank Kez122
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Brilliant service. Plenty of choice on the menu. Good children's menu. Staff very polite and attentive.

1  Thank princessbelle04
Reviewed November 6, 2013

went there few days ago for lunch, spent over £40 on one starter and two mains with child's meal, very basic food no real frills just glazed with sauces, i eat out a lot and can say that it is very over priced for what you get, especially in this climate, can get better for your money else where, i think only good for special kids parties or teens, or night out on the cocktails but definitely not for regular eating out, your paying more for the name than quality as nothing seems fresh ,you can tell its all out of a bag or from the freezer. Also even though we got great welcome at the door it was pretty average service, forgetting our cutlery on the table after our starter and waiting ages for our food to come which is very normal for a Tgi so don't go if your out for a quick bite before the cinema or something. , full from drinking our drinks when it did come, waiting ages to get our bill very over-rated. positive side did give kids crayon pack which kept little one busy. but the kids meal was rubbish quality, cuddve got same from mac Donald's and got a toy.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Staff took us to our seats, then proceeded to take our orders as normal. Then we waited for the drinks to arrive, after 45 minutes of waiting we asked where our drinks and food were and was informed they'd had forgotten us! As we were already pushing for time we couldn't wait any longer, as food still needed to be cooked, served and eaten etc. This was one of the worst cases I've experienced in a restaurant and still am a bit shocked they'd forgotten us. Anyway all hype no pleasure. P.S I can't tell you what the food was like but can tell you it looked lovely from what I could see.

1  Thank Maggy87