“Simply Fab”

Premier Inn London Wembley Park Hotel
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Wembley
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Our first visit to this Premier Inn and we were thoroughly impressed by it. We only stayed overnight but it was perfect for what we wanted. Friendly staff, huge room, super breakfast, value parking and close to tube for direct access to London. We looked at other hotels but as we were on a tight budget, we picked this mainly because of the price and I feel that we got exceptional value for money. It maybe a budget hotel but i feel the service we got from the staff was first class. Thank you. Would definately stay again x

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Our second stay and yet again really impressed. Arrived at 11.15 and there was no problem with checking in early which was such a relief as it was snowing and we wanted to freshen up before heading into London. The male receptionist was really friendly (I remember him being really nice last time) and a credit to Premier Inn. Our room was larger than usual and just toasty enough on such a cold day. Staff at breakfast also very good and breakfast was as good as I have come to expect from PI (great choice, well cooked). Easy to get to and right on the doorstep of the tube - its a great choice if stopping in London for a few days.

Room Tip: Room 401 didn't have views of the stadium (not an issue as we had a room looking out that way la...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2013

On my trip to London my tour booked us in this hotel. My first impression was good, but it soon deteriorated. We didn't spend much time there, but what time we did was not always pleasant. My first concern was the leaking plumbing. I let the staff know that the carpet on the bedroom side of the shower wall was soaked, and they said they would look into it. When we came back from our day on tour nothing was done to remedy the problem. By the time they wanted to fix the problem we were leaving. Another concern I had was the fact that I never saw a cleaning crew ever in the 6 days I was there, and I started to develop bite marks, and a rash on my legs, and back. I got one bite mark that actually bled on the back of my leg that is now scarred. I think because of their lack of cleaning they are infested with bed bugs. I would never go back to that hotel ever again, and I would recommend if anyone decided to go there that the bed covers better be warm on arrival.

Room Tip: Go to a Hilton if you travel to London!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Mike W
Whitbread-77, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn London Wembley Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel fell far short of your expectations. Please be assured at Premier Inn we take all feedback seriously and we would like the opportunity to investigate these issues further. Please email your booking details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com & we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Kelly Latham
Social Media Executive
Whitbread Hotels & Restaurant

Reviewed January 9, 2013

This is a great, simple hotel. It is not the height of luxury, but absolutely perfect for families. We stayed four nights at the beginning of the new year.

We arrived, tired and ready for bed and were given the most cheerful of welcomes by the receptionist, who was so efficient, helpful and friendly.

The rooms are clean and spacious - plenty of room for two extra beds for our two children. The beds are so very comfortable too.
The breakfasts are great, and the waiting staff also really attentive and friendly.

We ate in the restaurant one night and the food was lovely. It was especially good to be able to get good quality children's meals for a change. Another night we had pizzas in the room. This was a great novelty for the children and the pizzas were lovely homemade ones.

The hotel couldn't be much closer to the tube, which made our trips into central London so easy.

This is a great hotel if you want a comfortable, simple base from which to see the sights of London. We will definitely use it again and would wholeheartedly recommend it.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I rated a Premier Inn in Birmingham a few months ago and it wasn't a nice review. This however is much different as the staff here were excellent and the receptionist, Anju, was most helpful putting us in adjoining rooms (5 of us) and at the front of the hotel away from the lifts as suggested by another reviewer (thanks). We took in the meal deal which I have to say is excellent value especially when you can have an all you can eat breakfast. The only down side to the meal was they didn't have soup although they offered starters from the main menu as one of us didn't like the other offerings on the meal deal menu. Unfortunately the Tube Station opposite was closed for maintenance so had to use shuttle buses (not the hotel's fault)

Room Tip: Facing Wembley Stadium away from the lifts
Reviewed January 7, 2013

December 2012 - The Hotel was very clean and pretty much in line with the standard which Premier now seems to have a reputation for - I find the Premier Inn staff to be usually friendly and helpful but these were exceptional. Nothing was too much trouble, even the breakfast service was great with the Chef asking guests if everything was OK. Right next door to the Underground link. Outstanding!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 6, 2013

The rooms was of an excellent standard for a budget hotel, clean, well maintained and large enough, and was very quiet considering the location.The hotel is very handy for the underground. Booking in was easy and the staff were all helpful

1  Thank Neil B