“Great short break with the kids easy access to london”

Premier Inn London Wembley Park Hotel
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Wembley
Reviewed February 15, 2012

Great location for tube about 40 mins into London , large family room with great restaurant. Managed to get into the car park, so easy parking and reasonable price, £5 per night. We were on 7th floor, service and friendliness is very noticeable at this hotel, a credit to premier inn. All meals, breakfast and dinner where brilliant and just what we needed. The 2 single beds in our room where fine but 1 was alot more uncomfortable than the other which did cause a bit of an argument , thankfully staying for 2 nights so easily sorted! Could just do with a mattress topper on and probably would solve the problem, to be fair I am sure if I had asked I would have been given something.

Could hear the lift going up and down but only when no tv on, so didn't really bother us.
All in all great stay and would recommend.
Also free wifi for 30 mins another good reason to choose premier inn

Room Tip: High floor, steps back up will help you burn off that breakfast!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed February 15, 2012

Had a great 3 nigh stay here - family of 4 - room to walk between the beds. VERY quiet inside the hotel and no noise from outside at all. Tube was not open over the weekend which was a pain, but once it was the links to London itself were excellent - frequent and convenient.

Breakfast was very good - you sometimes had to wait a few minutes for items to be replaced, but they always were - plus they advised you when their busy times are so you could avoid them. Evening meal less great - a long wait in a far from full hotel, but staff were charming and helpful and friendly and you almost forgave them.

Value for money was excellent for a family of 4. Could not be beaten for the quality. parking (we could not get in their car park) at the tube station was cheap, but we had to replace the ticket just after midnight daily which was a pain. Would be better if could pre-book parking at the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 13, 2012

I stayed for 2 nights at the beginning of February as I was attending gamesmaker training at Wembley arena. I was pleased when I arrived the woman on reception was friendly and welcoming. I was allowed to check in despite arriving an hour and a half before check in time at 2pm which was a bonus.

The room was spotless and modern. Standard premier inn rooms, same as every other premier inn. However, I like that you are guaranteed the consistency of a nice room at any premier inn.

What made this premier inn stand out was the staff. From check in to the staff at breakfast, all were really friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great as there were loads of hot choices available and they would make porridge and eggs to order for you, as well as a large selection of pastries and cold items. The costa coffee was good too.

I would definitely recommend this premier inn. Especially if you are attending a game or event at wembley as the location couldn't be better. The inn is just across the road from wembley park tube and 5 mins walk away from wembley arena and stadium.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of Wembley stadium as the rooms on the other side face another building w...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 12, 2012

just visited the Premier Inn near the wembley staduim had a fantastic time the hotel is very good staff are very friendly which is unusuall for that part of the world reasonably priced well located and the manager is very helpfull.

Highly recomended.

Carl Williams

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 7, 2012

My husband and I stop at the Premier Inn Wembley Stadium every October for the NFL games at Wembley.

Not only is the location perfect, but the rooms are immaculate, there's a friendly bar onsite, the breakfast is delicious and the service is second to none!

We first met Avon 3 years ago when he served us breakfast, and he gave us a personalised service. He really took an interest in us, and ensure that we had all we could ever want. He made us feel special, like we were VIP guests! I noticed that he treated other guests in the same way, but none the less we still felt special. He called us by name, asked about our plans and seemed genuinely interested in our well being during the entire stay.

He loved the story about how I met my husband. I am American, from LA and my husband is British from Salford. We were e-mail buddies and fell in love online in 2003 and married in 2004. We love to travel & have stayed in hotels all over the worldm but we have never received better service from even 5 star hotels such as The Crowne Plaza on Times Square.

Avon Scott is simply AMAZING and deserves to be recognised for his hard work and passionate customer service.

I would highly recommend the Premier Inn London Wembley Stadium, and hope that you are lucky enough to make friends with Avon like we did!

Room Tip: We were fortunate enough to have a lovely view of Wembley Stadium from our bedroom. I would highly r...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 4, 2012

I have stayed at many premier Inn's up and down the country.This one is next to the tube,clean and probably has the friendliest staff out of all.Yes the view is not picturesque but the Inn is excellent value and well worth a stay.Checking in before the check in time was great and they are really efficient making the rooms available before this check in time.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
David_Groves, General Manager at Premier Inn London Wembley Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2012

Thank you for you kind review, Premier Inn teams up and down the country tend to be much more friendly than most hotels , so to say we have the friendliest of all the Premier Inns you have stayed in is just brilliant. My team are a great bunch and work so hard at keeping our guests happy. Thank you again and hope to see you again soon. David Groves, Cluster General Manager.

Reviewed February 2, 2012

Excellent, polite,welcoming staff
Good value for money considering it's 5 mins from Wembly Arena
Room was comfy and warm bathroom clean and nice fluffy towels

• Stayed: January 2012

I really enjoy reading short, sharp and straight to the point reviews such as yours, it sums up everything we work so hard towards in just a couple of sentances, and with the Arena so close, it is fair to say we are a fantastic choice for anyone going there. Thank you for your review.
David Groves, Cluster General Manager.