“Best restaurant so far”

Young's Peking Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 174 Restaurants in Wembley
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best restaurant so far”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

We have been to many Chinese Restaurants. I must say this restaurant is really the best with friendly atmosphere and most authentic food. We ordered banquet meals with aromatic crispy duck. Every single dish brought to our table was fresh and delicious. We were very pleased with our dinning experience here. Well done to Young's restaurant. We will definitely come back

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank RAJEN M

• Polish first
wolverhamton
“Convenient for Wembley stadium”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

Visited after England/ New Zealand rugby league semi final.
The food was excellent. Chose the set meal.
Food excellent, service very good and friendly.
We were a party of five hungry lads.
The only problems were that the restaurant was very cold when we arrived. Soon warmed up however.
The other problem was the wine. The red wine appeared to have been stored in the fridge, it needed to be warmed on the radiator. Not too much of a disaster as we managed a second bottle.

Boston Spa, United Kingdom
“Lovely people.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

My husband and I have just enjoyed our second meal at this excellent restaurant. The owner is very attentive, the food was delicious. If you are going to Wembley for any sport/concert, I would thoroughly recommend that you reserve a table here. The atmosphere is warm and friendly and the food is the best Chinese I have had in Britain. Will be visiting again when we are at Wembley. Thank you for a very pleasant evening.

“Lovely”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

This restaurant seems to be the only one Chinese restaurant nearby the wembley, but it has highly surprised me: the food are very high quality. I've been here with my girlfriend. The staff are so amazing, hilarious, funny :) really nice portions we got. And the beers are unbelievable amazing :) prices are grand as well. We felt we are at home, the atmosphere is just great. And I've one funny story about this restaurant. My girlfriend and me we used to live in Hayes. One of the waiter his from Hayes as well. When he heard we living there, he offered a free drop to us back. :))) such a lovely restaurant, such a lovely guys, really friendly atmosphere. We will go back as many times we could, definitely :)))) Thanks guys, really good experiences we picked up there about the real hospitality :)

Visited October 2013
“Top Chinese Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

If you are looking for a warm friendly atmosphere with good food then head down to Young's in Wembley. This family run business is just the place for a good night out, the food is excellent and the staff very friendly and welcoming, you don't feel as if you are being rushed as you do in some restaurants and the staff are all very attentive.
Have a chat with them, they have a photo album with pictures of various celebrities that have eaten at the restaurant and they are more than happy to share this with you.
As I say if you are looking for a Chinese meal in Wembley then look no futher than Youngs.