“A great hotel, with excellent staff”

Hilton London Wembley
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Wembley
Leeds, United Kingdom
“A great hotel, with excellent staff”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here on business and I have to say the staff here have to be the most pleasant in the whole of London. Nothing was too much trouble and Frederico on the front desk was extremely helpful.
Breakfast is good and plentiful and again the staff in the restaurant are first class.
Comfortable rooms, spotlessly clean !
Can't ask for more !

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor regarding your stay with us recently.

I was delighted to read your comments regarding Frederico and how helpful he was, he is a real credit to the hotel and displays excellent levels of service to our guests on a daily basis. We recognise our outstanding team members each month and Frederico will certainly be rewarded following your feedback.

We all very much look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton London Wembley in the not too distant future.

Bernadette Gilligan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (443)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Very good Hilton hotel - same sort of design as many others e.g. Tower Bridge, Canary Wharf and pretty reasonably priced. Not too expensive at all as we stayed on a Tuesday when nothing seemed to be on at Wembley stadium.

Executive lounge and breakfast room have great views of the stadium.

Pool was very quiet in the afternoon and we practically had it to ourselves

Not quite so centrally located so there is a Tube journey to the main sights, but nothing to worry about.

Top notch overall. Highly recommended but if you aren't a Hilton Honours Gold or Diamond pay the extra for the Executive room and access to the lounge.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with everyone, we very much appreciate your time.

I am delighted that we were able to offer you an upgrade to our Executive floor and you were able to enjoy the benefits of the Executive lounge and the views of the Stadium!

We are privileged to be location a stone’s throw from the iconic Wembley venues and have excellent transport links into central London.

Plymouth, England
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Short walk from public transport, handy for the stadium, high standards throughout the operation. Only drawback from me was about 70 Japanese teenagers who materialised at breakfast time and made for a lengthy buffet queue - hard to blame that on the management though.
glad I stayed here, I will visit again.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I was delighted to learn that you had a pleasant time with us and that you enjoyed all that our wonderful location had to offer. I am sorry to hear of the waiting time you experienced during breakfast and thanks so much for your understanding and patience!

Vienna, United States
Reviewed April 19, 2014

This is an excellent hotel. However, going to Heathrow is not easy. It takes two changes on tube and 1.5 hrs. Within 10 minute walk of Wembley park tube station. No elevators at station if you have large bgs.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hilton-Wembley, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor regarding your stay with us.

I am sorry and surprised to read that your journey by train to Heathrow was not as straight forward. Travelling to Heathrow Airport is reasonably simple by car from the hotel or by train on the Piccadilly Line from Alperton Train Station, I am sorry that you did not experience this on this occasion.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Stayed for 3 nights in a king suite as a family of 4 and were really impressed with the hotel. The staff were really friendly and the room was excellent. The use of the executive lounge was great, breakfasts were superb. All on all a great trip, we'd love to stay again and would definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: King suite had a separate lounge with 2 beds for the children and a TV in each room
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback with everyone, we appreciate your time and thanks also for choosing to stay with us.

I am delighted that you had a great stay with us and that you found our Suite to be spacious.
Thanks for your feedback about our Executive Lounge and breakfast served, which I will certainly share with the team.

Thank you for recommending us as a place to stay when in London, I very much hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I have recently returned from a short break away with my boyfriend, I booked the Hilton as a surprise, and cannot sing it's praises enough! The hotel was immaculate, staff were more than happy to help, nothing was too much of a problem, the room was perfect. Would advise everybody to have breakfast there, we only had breakfast on the last day and wish we had paid to have it every morning - excellent choice of food, really was something for everybody. Only a short walk from the tube and into central london. Can't wait to book again - missing the dreamy kingsize bed

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this review, we really appreciate it.

I was delighted to read that you found our rooms and facilities to be excellent. We are extremely proud of the facilities and product we offer and are always thrilled to know our guests feel the same.

I am really pleased that you had a wonderful stay and you found our team to be friendly and helpful.

We are delighted to offer a wide selection of items for our guests at breakfast, I am always pleased to hear that our guests find our selection and quality to be excellent.

Thanks for letting us know that you had a great nights sleep and that you would return to stay!

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

London
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I stayed here with my boyfriend in February this year.
I'm not sure if it was because it was my birthday and because I celebrated in the sky bar but they upgraded us for free to one of the best rooms in the hotel. It had 2 rooms (one was a sort of living area with another TV and study desk) and a fabulous mirror that covered a whole wall. Also it had and an exceptional view of the stadium.

We absolutely loved our stay here and wished we could have stayed longer. We got in from the Sky bar (my private birthday party) around 2AM and ordered room service as we were hungry. We ordered sandwiches which came very quickly but were very dear- We remember paying nearly £20!!!

Besides that the hotel was clean, with stunning views, and a lovey foyer area.

There are many restaurants and a shopping mall nearby. We would definitely go back.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you spent your birthday with us and that we were able to offer you an upgrade to one of our Suites and you were able to enjoy the benefits of the Executive lounge and the view of the Stadium!

I was also thrilled that you had the opportunity of experiencing Sky Bar 9. I hope that we are able to welcome you back to the hotel soon when we will have the opportunity to look after you once again.