“Brilliant location.”

Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Wembley
Birmingham
“Brilliant location.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Me and my partner were attending an all-day event at Wembley Arena in late 2012; we didn't leave the venue until around 10.30pm, so we're glad we booked a hotel so close as Hilton was. Literally 2 minutes walk from the arena's exit.

This was everything you'd expect from a Hilton; stylish, clean, modern, helpful staff.

The only thing that irritated me was the fact there were no opening windows in our 8th floor room. I can understand it's probably a 'safety' thing, but even a small push-out section would have been satisfactory. Even with the easy-to-use climate control facility in the room, it got a little stuffy in the night and I woke up feeling groggy. That said, it was a good enough night's sleep.

You get what you pay for? Remember, we just wanted a room as close to Wembley Arena as possible. Nothing more. Compared to Premier Inn, where the beds are just as comfortable, this was double the price, even with the sizeable discount I managed to get. Location is really the only winning point here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback with everyone, we appreciate your time.

We are very fortunate to be located next to Wembley stadium and I am glad that our location worked well for your visit to Wembley.

Our windows do not open due to health and safety reasons, we do have air conditioning throughout the hotel.

Delighted that you found the hotel modern and comfortable. I do hope that you return to stay with us in the future, when we will have the opportunity to look after you once again.

Best wishes

Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (430)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Eastleigh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Lovely quiet room,excellent king bed, thoroughly enjoyable stay! Had a room on the fifth floor, got a late booking so only cost £115 for he night. Excellent place to mix business and pleasure in London.Easy access to tube at Wembley Park for central London.

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor regarding your stay with us this month.

I was delighted to learn that you had a pleasant time with us and that you enjoyed all that our wonderful location had to offer.

We all very much look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton London Wembley in the not too distant future.

Gulfport, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

We were in London for the Vikings/Steelers NFL game, and since my Husband was going to the game with friends, my daughters(2 1/2 and 11 months) and I went to the 3rd floor lounge to view the game from there and eat. The ladies we met from the staff in the lobby(who were upstairs helping during the game) and lounge were the most attentive, caring, friendly, and wonderful people I've encountered in any hotel, worldwide, in over 20 years of travel. I can't say enough about how much effort they put into making sure my daughters and I were comfortable. I'd give them 10 stars out of 5 if I could. Hilton management, you've got an incredible team working for you there, and I don't mean to gush so much, but they really were THAT good.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this review, we really appreciate it.

I was delighted to read your comments following your stay, it is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback.

The team were thrilled to read that you found them to be welcoming and friendly, we are all committed to delivering excellent standards of service, I am pleased you were able to experience this.

Thank you again for sharing your comments with everyone, we very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Best wishes

London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Stayed at the Hilton London Wembley in Oct 2013 for a conference. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. The staff was helpful. On the downside, the wifi was unreliable. It kept disconnecting at random times. Given that you have to pay for wifi and this is a business focused hotel, knocking a star off for this.

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking the time to write this review we hope you enjoyed the conference you attended.

It's great to learn that you found our rooms spacious and staff friendly.

I am sorry to hear of the issue you encountered with the wifi signal which we will certainly look into. I have taken on board your comments regarding the charges applied for internet use. Hilton Hotels are very transparent with regards to their internet charges. The rates charged are a Hilton Brand Standard and not something that we can reduce or increase of our own free will.

Thanks for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Coleshill
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

Having stayed at Hilton Hotels previously it was a very disappointing experience this time with major building works being carried out immediately next to the Hilton, at no point when booking were we made aware of this disruption, would not recommend in the near future.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

3 Thank CaroleDoyle
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your review and for your feedback, I am sorry for the disturbance caused during your stay.

A London Designer Outlet is being built next door to the hotel which is due to open at the end of this month. Unfortunately any works being carried out is beyond our control, however we have asked the management of the outlet to try and keep noise to a minimum to avoid any disturbance to our guests.

We are sorry for this one off matter and can assure you that it is a one off. Thanks for your understanding, we hope to welcome you back soon.

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

A quality hotel with a short stroll of Wembley Park underground and Wembley Station. Always provides a great service and good quality food. Gym overlooks Wembley Stadium so always provides some much needed encouragement!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Edwinstowe
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel on serveral occasions, the staff are inconsitstant, I have still not been asked if I want a newspaper when I have checked in, I was told even though I used Hotel.com I have beentold by staff on checking in my Hilton points would be honered, still wating unfortunately!

The breakfast was excellent when the hotel first opened but ove rthe last six months it has gradually gone down hill.

May sure yo udont get on the Wembley Arena side when thier is a concert or you want get to sleep.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to write this review. I would like to thank you for your loyalty choosing to stay with us during your recent Business Trip's. I am sorry to hear of the disappointments mentioned.

Please be assured I will be speaking with both our Front of House Manager and Executive Head Chef regarding the matters you have highlighted.

Feedback such as yours is vital, we will do our utmost to aim to meet with your expectations.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.