“Lovely hotel, next to Wembley Stadium”

Hilton London Wembley
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Wembley
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I had a bit of a hiccup with the room booking, which was well managed by Operations Manager, and I was extremely impressed with the way my complaint had been handled.

I stayed in an executive room, which was really well decorated with contemporary furnishings and extra large bed and all the modern requirements. The bathroom is amazing, decorated with beautiful black marble and was exceptionally clean.

The room had a nice view of Wembley stadium which was nice to wake up to.

If in the area again I would stay in this hotel, however, parking for 24 hours cost me over £35.00 which was excessive, despite the parking not being owned by the Hilton. The rate should be negotiated to reduce it. It takes 10 minutes to walk to Wembley tube line and it is 30 minutes into London.

Overall great hotel!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking the time to write this review, I was delighted to assist with your booking and hope your stay with us was a comfortable and enjoyable one.

I am delighted that you stayed in an Executive room and you were able to enjoy the benefits of the Executive lounge and enjoy the views of the Stadium. Pleased that you found our beds to be large and rooms to be clean, our Housekeeping team work hard to ensure we deliver excellent standards at all times.

The Gold Car Park is the nearest car park. We do not own or manage the car park however have been able to secure a discounted rate of £15 for continuous parking for 24hrs for hotel residents.

Thanks for choosing to stay with us during your trip to Wembley, we hope to welcome you back soon.

Best Wishes,

Director of Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (2,897)

Reviewed September 13, 2013

...but isn't anything to write home about. Rooms are good as is the dining area as it overlooks Wembley Stadium which is a great view. Staff are nice, management are very helpful but the foot soldiers aren't very experienced it seemed, this didn't bother me but clearly did the more demanding international travelers that Hilton attracts.

Dear Guest,

Thanks for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Wembley.

Many thanks for your feedback regarding the rooms and The Association Restaurant. I have taken note of your comments relating to service which I will share with the team.

We hope that we can have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Well its simple as this.......I am a Hilton Gold member, and I stayed at this Hilton on Friday 6th September because England were playing at Wembley.

If you are looking for a nice Hotel with good clean rooms, restaurant, bar and pool then this is the one for you....it really looks good. It actually looks brand new.

It all ends there to be totally honest.....other than Sarah on reception (who was helpful and attentive) the rest for the staff especially from the restaurant, bar and executive lounge were simply clueless.......I actually felt sorry for them at one point (especially when the other guests around me were laughing at how bad the service was) they all seem to mean well but they just do not have the training and skills to be working in such a big group as the HILTON.

If you are not to bothered by service in hotels...then this is the one for you!

I really hope the service does improve because the hotel looks great and its fantastic that its located right next door to one of the best stadiums in England!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to complete this review following your stay at Hilton London Wembley.

I was disappointed to receive your feedback about the level of service received, and as such, I would be grateful if you could provide us with your telephone number so that I may contact you at your convenience to discuss your experience in detail. Please contact me directly on kara.monteiro@hilton.com.

In the meantime, please accept my sincere apologies for your disappointing experience. I am only sorry you didn’t receive our normally high standards of service.

We look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

We stayed at this Hotel for 2 nights for the Rugby League Challenge Cup Weekend.The room was lovely very spacious and clean.Great Location next to the Stadium, also pubs and restaurants nearby as well as the Tube Station.Staff very good nothing too much trouble,Breakfast was very nice,plenty of choice.I would recommend this Hotel to anyone.The pool area and Sauna an Steam room were lovely used these a few times,would recommend this Hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this review following your recent stay with us.

I am delighted that you had a fantastic stay with us and were able to enjoy all our facilities.

Thank you for your comments regarding our breakfast offering, I have shared your kind feedback with our Kitchen and Association restaurant team.

Many thanks for recommending us, we very much look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton London Wembley in the near future.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

My partner and I enjoyed our stay at the London Hilton. The room was spacious and the bed was extremely comfy. The products in the bathroom were very nice too. The location was good as it was a 5-10 minute walk to the tube station, and right next to the stadium. Our room overlooked the outside of the stadium which was a magnificent view.
We ate at the nearby TGI Fridays which was very nice as always. We didn't try the swimming pool but it looked very clean and welcoming.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to complete this review following your stay with us.

I was thrilled to read that you found our rooms to be spacious with comfortable beds and that you really liked the toiletries in the bathroom. I am delighted you were able to enjoy the fantastic view of the Wembley Stadium from the room.

Thanks again, I do hope you will be returning to us on your next visit when we will have the pleasure of looking after you once again.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel on a number of occasions when visiting the stadium or arena. It can be a bit pricey when a big match is on but is usually excellent value. I am a Hilton Diamond member and stay in Hiltons about 40 times a year in the UK and in the USA. This is an excellent one. Rooms are great and staff are exceptional. I have not eaten dinner at the hotel but the breakfast is first class.

1  Thank Retiredandhappy_10

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback with everyone, we appreciate your time.

Thanks for choosing to stay with us during your recent trips to Wembley, we also really do appreciate and value your custom and loyalty towards Hilton.

I am delighted that you found our rooms comfortable and to be clean, our Housekeeping team work hard to ensure we deliver excellent standards at all times.

Like many of our other guests I am thrilled that you enjoy the breakfast we serve.

We look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel very soon when we will have the opportunity of looking after you once again.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Stayed here last Friday to attend the England v Moldova game with my 8 year old nephew, we had the room I reqested overlooking the Stadium. On arrival we were advised that the hotel would be very busy after the match so if we required food it was best to order before we went to the game. I was given a pre printed menu to fill in it turned out to be really good advice as the bar area & restaurant was packed on our return. Our food was delivered promptly by a polite waiter & was really nice. Yes there is building work around the hotel but it didnt spoil our visit at all.
Our room was spotless as was the rest of the hotel. We took advantage of the leisure facitities which again were excellent. I would certainly return to this hotel & would recommend anybody visiting the stadium or arena to do the same.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review and for sharing your positive comments with everyone.

Thanks for choosing to stay at Hilton London Wembley with your nephew, we hope you had a great time at the Stadium.

I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our service, standard and team members were all to your complete satisfaction throughout your stay.

Delighted to hear that pre-ordering your meal worked well for you, we always encourage this to our guests on Event Dates.

Thanks for recommending us as a place to stay in Wembley, I very much look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hilton London Wembley in the near future.