Hilton London Wembley
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
3,002 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesky baricons barstadium viewcar parklovely hotelmini barright next doordesigner outletlovely roomshopping centreattending an eventmember of staffjubilee linestayed here for one nighttube stationarena
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for three nights and booked a club room with access to the lounge. The room was excellent and we loved the lounge - good breakfast and snacks/drinks for pre-dinner and very nice service. The only things that let it down slightly for me were that there isn't an easy place to park the car and drop your luggage and the bell desk don't ask if they can help (although of course you can ask them). For hotels of this price they normally have someone at the door to make sure that check-in is as easy as possible. Secondly the car parking is a few minutes away and the walk is not undercover so it would be horrible it is was cold and rainy (it wasn't when we were there).

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking the time to write this review following your recent stay with us.

I was delighted to learn that you found our offering in the Executive lounge outstanding and that you found the bedroom excellent.

I am sorry to hear of your comments regarding the car park. The Gold Car Park is the closest its literally a 3 min walk away from the hotel. Apologies that a porter was not available at the time of your arrival.

Thanks for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Stayed here for one night as a family for a show at wembley arena.First of all hotel is ideal for visiting a show at wembley arena just across the road from the hotel or wembley stadium 2 minutes walk away and the hotel bar and front facing rooms have excellent views of the stadium.
However apart from these wembley is a bit of a desert with only a tgi fridays next to the hotel and a few resteraunts further away this may improve when a new shopping mall is built but this seems to be 18 months away.
Public transport links also require a fair walk with wembley park approx 7 minutes away with a nice stroll up wembley way or wembley central tube about 15 minutes away with a not so nice stroll through downtown wembley and approx 8 stops to get into the west end.
The hotel itself is good with a good health club with fittness suite with views of the stadium and a medium sized swimming pool with steam room and sauna.
Hotel has a nice bar serving light snacks priced around £12 and a pint of stella for £4.50 cheaper than the tgi fridays next door.
Rooms are a good size with large queen size bed and sofa which converted into a bed for our son
Only minuses were on check in arrived at 14.30pm to be told our room was no ready
had a drink in bar came back and had room keys only to have to go back to reception as wrong room keys had been issued to us .
When going into room we found spare bed had not been made up for our son so had to leave room again whilst bed was made up
All these are minor points but check in probaly most important part of stay as you just want to get in room and get sorted.
All in all hotel is ideal for those visiting wembley arena or stadium not much to do outside in north west london . we spent the the next day at R A F museum in hendon by catching 204 from wembley central journey took about 25 minutes

Room Tip: Try to get stadium view room also room close to lift approx 100 rooms on each floor so may require a walk
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thanks very much for taking the time and trouble to complete this review.

Delighted to hear that our location worked well for you, its great as a guest to know that you didn't have far to travel after the show and that you could sit back and relax in the hotel.

There is a London Designer Outlet being built next door which is going to open towards the end of Autumn.

We have great links into town from Wembley, from Wembley Park Station you can be at Bond Street within 20 mins.

Pleased that our standard, quality and prices were met to your satisfaction.

Sorry to hear about the room key card and the extra bed not being placed in your room. I will certainly follow up on this with my team.

Thanks again for your time and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Perfect with really nice staff, good food, great location if visiting Wembley Arena / Stadium. Bedroom huge, evrything that could be expected of a new build. Never tried out the leasure facilities but to have escalators going to it it must have been very nice.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Excellent to read that our location worked perfectly well for you when attending an event over at the Arena, we hope you have a great time at the event too. As a guest it must be a great feeling to know you can literally leave a show and step into our hotel within a few mins and spend an evening relaxing and enjoying the surroundings.

Delighted that you were impressed with our services and friendliness. Its a shame you did not have the oppportunity to have a chance to relax and unwind in our Health Club, maybe you will find the time on a future stay.

Thanks for choosing to stay with us and we hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stayed at this hotel when we was at a conference at Wembley stadium, so it was really convenient since this laid side by side. The hotel was lovely and the rooms luxurious with comfortable beds. The breakfast was really nice, so we eat "to much" every day.The roomservice did not have the capacity to serve a lot of guests at the same time, so we had to wait for 2 hours before we got what we ordered.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for writing this review and for sharing your experience with everyone.

Your feedback is valuable to us and we are pleased to hear that your stay was a pleasant and enjoyable one. Glad our location worked perfectly well for you when attending a conference over at the Wembley Stadium.

Thanks so much for your feedback about breakfast and apologies for the delay encountered with the room service order. This is normally not our usual level of service, rest assured I will follow up on this to identify why the delay arose.

Once again thanks for your time and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I did not stay at this hotel, my friend invited me to a champagne tea for my 40th Birthday. The staff were very efficient and the service was second to none. Our tea was wonderful, lots of fantastic cakes to choose and a variety of teas to sample. I ordered a bottle of water as I was driving but I did not realize a bottle of Evian would cost £6.60!! Its only water! More disappointing was the car park charge on leaving. It cost me £15.00 as I was there for 4 hours, 10 minutes. I understand that this is a private car park but there is no where else to park. I think it is disgusting and I will never come to this hotel again purely because I refuse to pay these extortionate fees. Why does the Hilton not accommodate parking for their guests? My "free lunch" cost me £21.60. Not impressed.

Room Tip: Did not stay here
Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank LondonJay73
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking the time to complete this review. Delighted to hear you enjoyed the afternoon tea.

I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the price of mineral water. Please be advied that our prices are competitively priced, you will find that most london hotels charge similar.

The Gold Car Park is not owned or managed by the hotel. We have however managed to secure a discounted rate for our residential guests at £15 for 24hrs continous parking. I am sorry that you felt the charge was too expensive.

Thanks for your feedback and we hope you will consider returning in the future.