“Lovely Hotel- too far from Central London though....”

Hilton London Wembley
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Wembley
Glasgow
“Lovely Hotel- too far from Central London though....”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Stayed here with business.

Normally stay in Central London but all other Hilton's were full or wanted £400 for a night!

The hotel was very modern & the rooms were great!

Had a few drinks & food in the bar before bed- no complaints.

Great place to stay if you are working in the area but it was just too far to travel into central london in the morning as took me 50mins.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to write this review.

I was really pleased to read that you had an enjoyable and pleasant stay with us and will share your kind feedback with the team.

I do hope you return to stay with us in the future, when we will have the opportunity to look after you once again.

Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (432)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Stayed there for 3 nights at February 2013, the hotel located right beside Wembley stadion.
Location a little bit far from city center, but only 10 minutes walk from Tube.
Its perfect if you want to watch something in Wembley stadium.
The room is clean and in good condition, and this is the biggest room I got on my UK tour.
Its nice to slept there. Bath room also clean and have a good shower.
Breakfast is so so, like others hotels in London.
Service is a little bit below standard, staff did not always smile and say something to you.
Which a little bit disappointed to me.
Event on breakfast, from 2 day of 3 day, staff did not take me to the table.
There are some restaurant in 5-10 minutes walk, including Mcdonalds.
The only negative things are there are many contruction whisch still on progress near hotel.
If you always going out all day, and only stay at night, I think its ok.

Room Tip: Ask for high floor and room facing wembley stadium.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thanks very much for taking the time to write this review following your recent stay with us.

Delighted to read that you had a great stay and that the bedroom you stayed in was the largest room you stayed in during your tour. Our rooms are spacious and modern.

I have noted your constructive feedback about the service you experienced which I will share with my team.

There is a London Designer Outlet being built next door to the hotel which is due to open in late Autumn.

Thanks ever so much for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

wrexham, wales, uk
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Stayed here for the FA Trophy final and the hotel was perfect from every aspect; location, facilities, accommodation, cleanliness, service and comfort with a decent breakfast (which we added on a check in at a reduced £12pp rate). Bit concerned when we arrived at the adjacent multi storey car park which advertised overnight event parking for £85! however, as hotel guests, the ticket was validated and the rate reduced to £15. Bar and restaurant faced Wembley stdium which was impressive. Didn't like the plastic glasses in the bar (even if they were more substantial than the usual disposables) but understand that this is probably a safety precaution given that future opposing fans may not be as amicable as those from Wrexham and Grimsby.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to write this review and for sharing your comments with everyone.

I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay and that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay.

Due to health and safety reasons and on event days we do serve beverages in plastic glassware . Thanks for your understanding and we do however appreciate your feedback.

The Gold Car Park is the closest car park to the hotel which is not owned or managed by Hilton. However, we have managed to secure a discounted rate of £15 for continuous 24hrs parking for our hotel residents.

Really pleased that your overall stay was a pleasant one and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

United KIngdom
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Booked DIRECT with Hilton to stay here in November. 2 days before our scheduled stay received an e mail from Holiday Inn saying look forward to welcoming you!! Hilton had sold to Holiday Inn and transferred our booking without telling us!!!! If I wanted to stay at the Holiday Inn I would have booked there. Management at Hilton were rude and unhelpful I will never book with Hilton again as this caused so much grief I was a Hilton Honours member but will now go elsewhere.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Alexie_13
KaraMonteiro, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and please accept my apologies for the disappointment caused.

Having read your comments, when you initially made your reservation for the Wembley Plaza Hotel it was an affiliated hotel of Hilton. In August 2012 the Wembley Plaza Hotel was sold to Sojourn Hotels which as you know is currently operating as the Holiday Inn Wembley.

Prior to the switchover in July 2012, Hilton Hotels sent an email/letter out to all future bookings which were made when the Wembley Plaza Hotel was managed by Hilton Hotels advising guests of the changeover with options made available. I am sorry that you did not receive this communication.

My apologies once again for the inconvenience caused, we hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you to Hilton London Wembley in the future.

Kind regards,

Jack Nicholas
Parma, Italy
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Outstanding hotel and great value for money. I was attending a match at Wembley stadium and booked an after match table for 12 people in the restaurant. The food was excellent, the service superb and at £24.95 per head for three courses the value was oustanding. The room was big and very comfortable, while the bathroom was also spacious and very well lit. I will be staying there again.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thanks ever so much for taking the time to write this review and for sharing your experience with everyone.

I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our service, standard and team members were all to your complete satisfaction throughout your stay.

Great to hear that you found the food and service outstanding in The Association Restaurant and the pricing reasonable too.

Thanks for letting us know that you would return, we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Kent UK
Reviewed March 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed here after watching the Comic Relief gig and for location the place is faultless - couldn't be any closer. Fantastic to shuffle your way out of the arena and straight into the bar ! Being fairly new everything is spotless. The room was enormous as was the bed which was really comfortable. Crappy view over the internal workings of the hotel but we weren't really in the room for long. Breakfast was really delicious with a good range of options. Useful to note that you can park in the next door multistorey for only £15 for 24 hours as a hotel guest (instead of £40 plus !). Couple of small gripes - they charge you £3.95 for a bottle of water in your room, which for £130 a night I really felt should have been included since it was left out and not in the mini bar. The shower was really disappointing - not very powerful and serious fluctuations in temperature (sorry this is a real bug bear for me in a good hotel !), but otherwise a great room and hotel if you're in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review.

I am really pleased that our location worked well for you when attending the Comic Relief event over at the Wembley Arena and that overall you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am also delighted that you enjoyed our breakfast like many of our other guests.

The Gold Car Park which is the nearest car park, is not owned or managed by Hilton London Wembley however we have been able to secure a 24hr continous parking rate of £15 for our residents.

We are currently experiencing a severe failure with the controls of showers throughout the building, we are working with our supplier to get all of the controls replaced as quickly as possible, I am sorry we failed you on this occasion

Many thanks for your kind feedback and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon.

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Myself and my brother stayed in this hotel in February 2013 while in London for The UFC event in Wembley arena. Our room was spotless and quiet which is always a welcome experience. The hotel was literally beside Wembley which is why we chose it but even when we got there it was perfect for what we needed. Staff were friendly and it just happened to be a bonus that alot of the fighters were also staying in the hotel so got to meet quite a few and they were all very obliging and patient with fans.

The Bar was great and the food served in the bar also very nice. The bar man even gave us the remote control for the TV and let us turn on whatever we wanted, small thing but still a nice gesture.

The only problem we encountered was with room service. Waited over an hour and half and when the order came it was wrong and missing half the order. In fairness to the manager on duty they did not charge us for the food as a result and apologised immediately so it was not an issue.

I'd go back tomorrow if I was going to an event in Wembley.

Room Tip: Higher floors are better and if you can get a room facing the stadium you will a fantastic view.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thanks ever so much for taking the time to write this review and delighted that you had an enjoyable stay.

I was delighted to read that you found our rooms and facilities to be excellent. We are extremely proud of the facilities and product we offer and are always thrilled to know our guests feel the same.

Really pleased that you found the food and service outstanding in Icons Bar and as a special touch you were given the remote control for the tv. Our team pride themselves on delivering exceptional service to our guests.

My apologies for the inconvenience you were caused regarding your room service order which I will follow up with my Food & Beverage Services Manager. I was pleased to read that you liaised with the Duty Manager and it was resolved.

Thanks again for your feedback and we hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.