“Fantastic stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Wembley
Plymouth
“Fantastic stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

Stayed here in January with my partner. Couldn't fault anything. Room was clean, fresh. Facilities were brilliant, spa fantastic. Staff friendly and professional. Breakfast buffet absolutely brilliant, so much choice. Will defiantly stay again.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for writing this review and for your kind feedback.

I am delighted that you had a fantastic stay with us and were able to enjoy all our facilities.

I am reallyed pleased that you found our food quality outstanding and service excellent. Our team pride themselves on delivering exceptional service to all our guests.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton London Wembley in the near future.

Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (406)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

Stayed recently with my 9 y/o Son, from the short walk to the hotel from the train station.. The overall appearance of the hotel set the mood for the stay, a new build hotel right on the doorstep of Wembley Arena & Wembley Stadium, Checking in was quick and faultless.. The staff very friendly and helpful.. And reception area very warming, having previously put a note on the booking for a high floor, we werent disapointed and had a room on the 7th floor, The room itself was just great, we had a guest twin room.. And me and my son were just overjoyed!! Clean facilities, thought the en suite was fantastic with its black and white checkered tiles and the room very modern and clean cut.
The leisure facilities were great,clean, and enjoyable to use.
Any questions we had to ask were dealt with professionally!!
This was my first time with the Hilton, and every expectation was met, i look forward to staying again in the future.
I would recommend anyone to give this hotel a try!!

Absolutley fantastic!!!

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank dan78mc
Dear Guest,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review we really appreciate it.

I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our service, standard and team members were all to your complete satisfaction throughout your stay.

I am delighted that you had an enjoyable and comfortable stay and thanks for recommending us as a place to stay in Wembley.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

This was my first ever stay at a Hilton Hotel and fourth for my girlfriend. The Hilton name is synonymous with being world class hotel brand. So I had high expectations going into this.

When I arrived off the tube at Wembley Park station went down the steps and walked up the main drag towards the stadium and saw the hotel and Wembley Arena on my right hand side. Took five minutes max.

Got to the hotel and when I walked in it had this feeling of newness to it being under one year old. Check in was fast and got offered help with our bags which wasn't necessary but nice to be asked.

We stayed in an executive room. It was well appointed and spacious. The bed was very comfortable. The room had a mini bar fridge which might I add is very expensive. The bathroom was a good size and had good selection of complimentary toiletries and well stocked with towels. One complaint was I found. The shower to be too hot even on the coldest setting I could manage. The plug in the sink was faulty so I had to just remove it or water would overflow.

The view from our room was amazing to look over at the Wembley stadium.

The executive lounge was great and enjoyed from 6pm to 8pm complimentary alcohol. We had Jack Daniels and Budweiser. Also in the lounge used the computers to catch up with emails. Good fast Internet.

In the morning went down for breakfast but was met with a price menu which was not expecting as the letter given to us explaining all the complimentary benefits of the executive room says we get breakfast on either the third floor or in the executive lounge. Stayed two nights and happened both mornings so felt a tad embarrassed.

The breakfast was a decent selection but coming from Scotland I do miss potato scones so Hash Browns it had to be.

After breakfast I went by myself for a sauna and steam room and had it to myself and was so relaxed. Went in and looked at the gym. Looked a good hotel gym.

Was staying at the hotel for an event at The Wembley Arena and was pleased on how close it was to the venue. Nice and relaxed for walking back to to the hotel after the event.

Would recommend this hotel for going to an event at the arena.

Room Tip: Ask for a Wembley Stadium view
1 Thank TomAitken247
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review following your recent stay with us.

Your feedback has been greatly appreciated and we were pleased to hear that your overall stay was an enjoyable one and that you would recommend us a place to stay in Wembley.

I am sorry to hear about the water in the shower being too hot. I have spoken with my Facilities Team to follow up on this

For guests staying in Executive rooms or Suites, we do offer breakfast inclusive in the Executive Lounge or The Association Restaurant. There is also an a la carte menu available should guests prefer something different from whats offered from the hot & cold buffet.

Thanks once again for your feedback and we hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the near future.

Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife and I stayed for a single night in mid-January. Overall, we enjoyed a comfortable night's rest, ahead of our onward journey into Central London the following day, following a long car journey to the Capital. We arrived late in the evening and the Hotel was almost deserted - not surprising on a mid-January night, with Snow forecast to arrive the same night.

The check-in staff was friendly, though a little clueless - asking me if our home of Hong Kong was a City? He also couldnt find our Hilton Honour's membership details on the system (we'd forgotten to bring our members cards). Anyhow, this wasnt a big issue for us.

The Hotel is new, opening in the Summer of 2012. As a result, it has everything you might from an modern identikit 5* hotel. Rooms were large and clean. Bed comfortable and hotel very quiet. Though i'd add the Hilton is a large hotel situated next to Wembley Football Stadium and a rock concert venue. I therefore imagine the place might get a bit rowdy on a match/ concert day.

The room had tea and coffee making facilities. Bathroom amenities were lacking outside Shampoo and Soap etc. Everything else was as you'd expect and of a general high quality (for a mass market 5* hotel)

Check-out was flawless and staff competent/ friendly, making up for their somewhat clueless night colleague. Parking is next door in a privately owned multi-storey car park and costs 15 Pounds for 24 hours (a discount to the official rate).

Overall, the Hilton met with expectations. It's a competent 5* chain hotel and I would stay there again if we need to do a similar "day in the City". If you are looking for a more luxurious experience, then you will have to stay in Central London and will end up paying a lot more.

We booked the hotel through a discounted internet site and got a good rate, compared to what we would of paid more centrally. The lower room price more than compensated the cost of the Parking and Congestion Zone Charge for Central London.

One little annoyance - Although our request for a quiet room was met, it would have been nice to be a a room facing Wembley Stadium, given the hotel was not busy. Anyway, we got a good night's sleep and that's what matters more to me!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank AnEnglishmaninAsia
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this review online following your recent stay with us.

I was pleased to your overall experience at the Hotel was a positive one and you foudn your room to be of a good standard.

I was disappointed to read of your experience on arrival at the hotel, please be assured I have discussed your comments with our Front of House Manager and remedial action has been taken.

Thank you again for taking time to share your experience with everyone, I very much look forward to hopefully welcoming you back in the near future.

Best wishes

Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Managed to get a good price (£80) for a double room on a saturday!!! You cannot be disappointed for such a quality at such a price!!! The room was very clean and spacious!! Neat!!! Very modern and designed hotel!! You cannot be closer to Wembley arena!!! Was a bit surprised when checking the menu that no food was served in bedrooms after 12 as you would expect in such a big place!! Did not try their breakfast so would not be able to comment on it!!! Did not try their bar or restaurant either!!!

• Stayed December 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with everyone, we very much appreciate your time.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and like many others guests found our location perfect for Wembley arena and stadium.

I was suprised to read your comment regarding our room service offering here at the hotel as we offer an extensive 24hr menu in room service. I am sorry that you did not see our In room dining menu.

I hope that we are able to welcome you back to the hotel soon when we will have the opportunity to look after you once again.

Best wishes

Kuala Lumpur
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

Had to use a football expression for an excellent new Hilton right next door to Wembley Stadium. Did not realise when booking that the old hotel round the corner had moved to this impressive new building. Sadly we caught it just after the Xmas break when the Exec Lounge & other facilities were still closed. However we enjoyed the stay & had a room on a high floor overlooking the Stadium. Very comfortable with usual Hilton amenities.
Bar catered for exec guests with a very good afternoon tea. No complaints with the menu for dinner either as we dined in due to lack of finding alternatives nearby.
Car parking under cover nearby was a bit steep at £15 but for one night you could stand it, a longer stay would work out quite expensive.

Room Tip: High floor stadium side
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback with everyone, we appreciate your time.

We are very fortunate to be located next to Wembley Stadium and I am glad that our location worked well for you.

I am delighted that you were found our rooms to be spacious and that you enjoyed a great view of the Stadium.

Once again many thanks for your feedback and we do hope that you return to stay with us in the future, when we will have the opportunity to look after you once again.

London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

We stayed here for one night on New Years Eve as part of a party package we booked together with our friends. Straight away I have to say that we thought the package was incredibly reasonable considering it was new years eve and it was at a Hilton. Once we got to the hotel we were amazed that such a swish place had such an amazing deal, this hotel definitely has the wow factor. It is a new hotel and is really stunning – who knew this little corner of paradise existed in Wembley! I love the décor, in particular there are some very funky lights in the reception area and the wallpaper next to the escalators is very cool. We checked in at 3pm (quick and staff very helpful) to spend the afternoon relaxing in the swimming pool and sauna.

Our room was really nice and very spacious. I really like the black and white tiling in the bathroom, very modern, sink perhaps a little shallow. As we didn’t book an executive room we did not have bath robes. Nice toiletries included, funky brand used here and very nice change from the usual Crabtree & Evelyn that Hiltons tend to favour. I was very impressed that we had lovely fluffy bath sheets – there’s nothing that irritates me more than teensy towels in hotels, and these bath sheets were large and luxurious and exactly what decent quality hotels should be offering and hope that other "quality" establishments update theirs and follow suit – big thumbs up here!

The staff at the gym were very helpful with explaining how we sign in, the layout of the facilities and providing towels. The changing rooms were spotless and lead through to the swimming pool area which also was spotless. Unfortunately the Jacuzzi was not working that day but we were not disappointed as the pool, sauna and steam room were all lovely – we felt truly pampered after relaxing all afternoon.

The party the hotel put on for NYE was fab! An amazing 3 course meal in the restaurant (food so good, presented and tasted like it was Michelin quality) with little party boxes with streamers, balloons, party poppers, masks, etc and a DJ and dance floor to have a boogie after. We had such a good laugh with our friends and there was a great atmosphere there. Again, cannot believe what amazing value for money this was – we have already said that we would book every year if it was on offer. Check out the cool balcony area around the bar, very snazzy!

Breakfast the next day was exactly what you would expect from a Hilton – good food and good service – we were not disappointed. We really did appreciate that breakfast had been extended to be served until 1pm which allowed us a much needed lie-in after the night before! Check-out was quick and friendly, note make sure you get your parking ticket validated and then you need to pay in the next 15mins in the car park in order to get the hotel discount on parking.

I struggle to find fault to be honest and actually found this Hilton to be much nicer than the Park Lane Hilton. Stunning hotel, great facilities, very good staff – who could ask for more! We will be returning if we have any events in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the stadium on the highest floor your booked rate will get you.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank JojaTheGreek
Dear Guest,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review following your recent stay with us.

Really pleased to hear that your overall stay was an enjoyable one and that the hotel was met to your satisfaction.

I will certainly be sharing your positive feedback with my team and once again I am delighted that every aspect of your stay was met.

I do hope that you will return to stay with us in the future, when we will have the opportunity to look after you once again.