“Wonderful hotel, very good value for money”

Hilton London Wembley
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Wembley
Reviewed January 11, 2013

At first I thought that the hotel may be very far from Central London places like Oxford Street etc, but board a tube from just around the corner and you are bang at the Oxford Circus in no time. Having earlier stayed in central London Hotels (including some very famed ones) the F&B services were a very pleasant change, they had a full range of breakfast and won’t hesitate to say that after having tasted the stale/cold breakfast of those bigwigs, this was a welcome change that came as a surprise but a big welcome surprise. The only small complain that some days they have novice guys on the cooking platforms. Would like to visit again and probably would always stay here only, on my London visits.

Room Tip: Since the hotel is a relatively new one, many cabbies aren't aware of it. May take a little long...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Bikramjeet
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with everyone, we very much appreciate your time.

I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you would consider staying with us again.

As you mentioned, the hotel easily accessible from central London on the underground network from Wembley Park.

Thank you for your comments regarding our breakfast, like other guests you found this to be excellent. I have noted your comments regarding the chefs which I will share with our Executive Head Chef.

Once again many thanks for choosing to stay with us and for keeping us in mind on your future visits to London, when we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

There are newer reviews for Hilton London Wembley

Reviewed January 10, 2013

First stay in a Hilton hotel and i did not have high expectations, guessing it would be just another chain hotel but i was very very wrong!!! Hotel lobby was stunning, staff are very friendly and very polite. Rooms are very large, any issue i had was dealt with immediately, and i mean immediately, had a room on the 6th floor with a request of the stadium view and that is what i got, beautiful view! Lives beyond the Hilton name, very luxury and affordable for Wembley. Sadly only let down was a charge for parking and a bottle of water in the restaurant costs £6!!!???

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the stadium!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review and for sharing your positive comments with everyone.

I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our service, standard and team members were all to your complete satisfaction throughout your stay.

It's great news to hear that our team members went over and beyond to ensure your stay was an enjoyable and comfortable one.

Thank for your kind feedback and we very much look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We just came back from Hilton wembley but not happy because to many thinks no good.
1) to reach the lift on the floor you have to walk 100 meters.
2) the room not other Hilton standart.(the bed lining was hole)
3) not very clean,housekeeper not enough trained
4) not nice wellcoming
5) The breakfast is disillusion 2 fresh cheese, 3 little packet cheese,1 type of ham (but diffucult understan if its chicken or ham because was some colour of chicken ham) 1 type of chicken sliced,very cheap quality of small chunks salmon,very bud quality orange juice(looks like mixed with water,fresh orange and concentrate of orange,unbelieveable but yes not HONEY on the buffet,even they dont know to make scramble eggs, i couldnt eat it first time in my life,
There are lots to say....The final..
I believed the Hilton in UK as i know all other country but disappointment never any more Hilton in UK....I suggest to the manager go to Hilton Innsbruck for training how the managment hotel and how to perepare the breakfast so fresh and nicely....good luck...

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review.

I am sorry to hear of your disappointment during your stay. I would appreciate it if you can contact me personally so that we can discuss your stay in further detail.

I am the Front of House Manager for the hotel and can be reached via 020 8150 8090 or sarah.baldwin@hilton.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sarah Baldwin
Front of House Manager

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Nice hotel, staff very good, great bar and large nice room. The only thing wrong was that the shower was poor for a new hotel with bad pressure as well and the sink plug kept getting stuck so the sink was full of water( room 635). I would definitely stay here again when going to an event at both wembley stadium and arena both with or without kids.
Dave Sidcup

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review.

I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our service, standard and team members were all met to your complete satisfaction throughout your stay.

I am sorry to hear about the water pressure in the shower and the sink plug, I can assure you that our Facilities Team will look into this and it will be resolved.

Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us during your visit and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

I have just returned from this hotel having spent two nights with my boyfriend I. One of the executive suites over looking the stadium.
I cannot commend enough, the attitude of the staff through New Years evening and the following morning, having worked in hospitality myself it is hard to keep morals high but everyone was great!!!
Rooms are very spacious with all the 'extras' amazing queen size beds and audio tv I. The bathrooms.... It is defiantly worth a visit!!!
Obviously being in wembley it's outside of central London so maybe not ideal if your thinking of visiting sites, only criticism is there aren't any small restaursnts near by.... However we were feeling lazy and didn't want to walk far from the hotel....
We will be returning this is the best hilton we've stayed at yet ....

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Rutsch_11

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review following your stay at the hotel.

I am pleased to learn that on the whole you enjoyed your stay with us and I will be passing on your kind comments to our team members.

I am delighted you were able to enjoy an Executive Room with a fantastic view of the Wembley Stadium.

Thank you for your kind comments and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I stayed there right after a concert at Wembley. The hotel is the newest one in the area. The room is very clean and relatively big. Air con is quite so I had a great sleep. The executive lounge has a great view where I could enjoy a quite moment with a class of wine. The next day, I was impressed by the breakfast selection at the Associate restaurant. I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel and will recommend to people who are looking for a hotel at Wembley!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the Wembley Stadium have the best view.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review with everyone.

I am so pleased that you had an enjoyable stay with us whilst attending a concert at Wembley Arena.

We are privileged to be located a stone's throw from the iconic Wembley venues and have excellent transport links into Central London.

I was thrilled to read that you found our rooms to be spacious, clean and comfortable and you enjoyed the view from the Executive Lounge. Furthermore, you enjoyed and were impressed by the breakfast selection available in The Association Restaurant.

I do hope you will be returning to us on your next visit when we will have the pleasure of looking after you once again.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I organized my departments Christmas party for 130 people at the Hilton London Wembley and also stayed at the hotel thanks to my one night a year alcohol abuse intake. i only live half a mile from the hotel but thought what the heck its Christmas so why not stay in comfort.

This hotel has only been open 6 months but it is in the VERY BEST location for any event at Wembley Arena or Wembley Stadium. The Arena is roughly 30 feet away and the stadium 150 feet from reception so you couldnt get any closer if you tried.

The hotel itself is very modern and spacious and very well laid out and there was always quite a few staff in the reception area 24 hours a day to help out.

The room was very nice and well laid out with everything you needed for a comfy stay.
As a disabled guest i asked for a walk in shower. the bathroom area was one of the best well laid out ive used from the many hotels ive stayed in around the world so top marks for this.

The included breakfast (depending on the booking you make) had a wide variety of the usual good old British fry ups to the continental style breakfast which was very nice even after the copious amounts of alcohol i had consumed the night before.

Overall this is a top notch hotel for the area it is in and in my opinion the best around the stadium complex.

word of warning if parking a car at the hotel (private car park under the hotel).
If you are staying at the hotel make sure you get you car park ticket authorized by the reception before you leave as it will then only cost £15 for 24 hours. if you park there and its a stadium event day and you dont get it authorized it can cost upto £85 to park one car for 24 hours.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thanks so much for taking the time to complete this review.

Many thanks for choosing Hilton London Wembley for your Staff Christmas Party, I hope you all had an enjoyable time.

I was delighted to read that you found our room and facilities to be excellent. We are extremely proud of the facilities and product we offer and are always thrilled to know our guests feel the same.

We do offer a wide selection of items for our guests at breakfast, I am always pleased to hear that our guests find our selection and quality to be excellent.

I have noted your comment regarding the parking charge. The car park is not owned or operated by the hotel or Hilton, I am pleased to say that we have negotiated a discounted rate of £15.00 for 24 hours continous parking for our hotel guests.

I would like to thank you again for sharing your experience and recommending us as a hotel to stay. We very much look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.