“fantastic new hotel”

Hilton London Wembley
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Wembley
Reviewed December 4, 2012

we found a sophisticated oasis in the buzz of wembley. great pool and gym

the hotel is new so everything was 1st class

the service was excellent and they looked after us really well

one down side is the parking in a nearby garage - you pay each time you leave - so not much good if you are in and our through the day as we were

wembley is great for indian food - which we love

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review following your stay at the hotel.

I am delighted that you found the hotel to be sophisticated and 1st class and that you enjoyed our pool and gym facilities.

Many thanks for your comments about our service delivery during your stay and I am pleased that everything was met to your satisfaction.

The Gold Car Park is the closest to the hotel which is not managed or owned by us. I will however share your feedback with the company who operates it. Please be advised that we have managed to secure a discounted rate which is for 24hrs for continous parking.

I would like to thank you again for sharing your experience with everyone and we very much look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Director of Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (2,846)

Reviewed December 3, 2012

It's a very nice hotel, well laid out, attractive and extremely convenient for Wembley Arena (just a few steps away) and Stadium. The rooms are a nice size and very comfortable. The bathrooms are also well appointed although the flush mechanism on the toilet is a bit reluctant.

Reception excellent, concierge excellent. Bar poor, food poor, room service terrible and housekeeping telephone service is non existent.

First bar food during the day is just a selection of sandwiches and paninis. The cheese sandwich we ordered had dry crusts (the sort you get when you incorrectly over-defrost bread in the microwave) and tasteless crisps and the cheese panini was the same but with rubbery feta cheese (!)

We ordered room service off the 24 hour menu at 11 pm to be called at midnight to say that they no longer could fill our order as they had run out (!)

Requested a toothbrush on arrival from housekeeping (per the instructions in the guest booklet) to be rudely shouted at over the phone that I had the wrong number and should call ****. Despite three requests to repeat I still could not understand the number so called reception who said they would sort it out. It never turned up.

Overall nice if you don't want to eat or if you don't forget your toothbrush. I suggest you stock up with munchies if you do go as there is nothing else nearby to compensate for the terrible food and room service at the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback with everyone, we appreciate your time.

We are very fortunate to be located next to Wembley Stadium and I am glad that our location worked well for you.

I am delighted that you found our Reception and Concierge team members to be friendly and service minded.

I am sorry to hear of the issues you experienced with the bar food and your request for a tooth brush. Please be assured of my personal follow up on this.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us as this is the only way we can constantly improve.

I do hope that we are able to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

I stayed there end of Nov 2012 for 2 nights. It is difficult to find, no signs for Hilton any where, near or far.
My bath & shower hot water was cold, I ordered room service the first night and asked for cheese & ham omelette but got a tepid mushroom omelette instead I started eating it but rang them & said they made a mistake but I was eating it and just wanted to let them know, at 10 pm there was a knock on my Do Not Disturb door, when I opened, it was room service telling me: " here is your ham & cheese omelette". I said I didn't want it and am going to bed.
The night was cold and there was no extra blanket. The website says free Wifi in the room but do not be fooled it's only for the Gold members. My room faced a wall and i had no reception on either of my 2 mobiles both with O2.I competed a feed back form the next day asking for a discount and gave it to the reception desk but I had to chase them up. Eventually there was a letter in my room to ring the Duty Manager which I did, he did not introduce himself and said it's Holly who is dealing with it but she is really busy now. but she can talk to you when I check out the next morning, 30 min later she called me and she apologised but no discount ! I did get a blanket though ! How generous.
On check out I was assured I receive a receipt at their very expensive car park, but the machine is incapable of producing a receipt , I paid by credit card & the gentleman before me paid cash but none of us got a receipt . So all in all do not recommend it if you expect a good service.

• Stayed: November 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review.

I am really sorry that you didnt receive the correct room service order. Please be assured I have spoken wih our Food & Beverage Manager for him to address this with his team to ensure there is no recurrence.

As part of the event you were attending a complimentary internet voucher was given.

The Gold Car Park is not owned or managed by the hotel or Hilton, we have negotiated a discounted rate of £15.00 for 24 hours continous parking for our hotel guests.

I am sorry that your mobile signal was weak in the room you stayed in. On a future visit, please do mention this to our Reception Team and we will allocate you in a room where you will be able to obtain signal.

I understand you spoke with Holly Tofiled, Duty Manager who addressed your concerns.

Thanks again for your feedback and we hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Stayed here on Thursday 29th November for our daughters graduation which was at Wembley stadium. Check in was good and we requested some champagne flutes for the room as it was my wife's birthday too and we had brought champagne with us, however same did not arrive so we rang down again. When we returned from the ceremony, still no glasses so we rang down again and were informed there would be a five pound surcharge so I said no thanks. 10 minutes later the glasses arrived but we were already using the ordinary glasses so I said it was too late now but they insisted we have them at no extra charge so we did. There was obviously some kind of communication problem here!
We ate in the restaurant but the service was slow and it was not even very busy. The haloumi cheese was far too salty, the homemade burger was dry and bread and butter pudding was also dry with hardly any egg custard in it. We told the waiter about all complaints but we had no feedback from kitchen or management. This was a shame because the rest of the food was very good.
After dinner my wife spoke to the duty manager and he was very apologetic and gave us a bottle of prosecco which was nice but the point is the complaints should have been dealt with sooner so as we did not leave the restaurant disgruntled as we did. Overall a great hotel but could be even better.

• Stayed: November 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review following on from your stay with us.

I was sorry to hear that the champagne flutes were not in your room on return from the Staduim.
Please be assured I have spoken with our Food & Beverage Manager for him to address with his team to ensure there is no recurrence.

Your feedback regarding the food has been taken on board which again I will share with my Executive Head Chef.

I am pleased that you addressed your disattisfaction with the Duty Manager at the time who in return as a gesture offered you the bottle of presecco.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused thank you for your feedback. I do hope that on your next trip to Wembley that you will visit us again and experience us at our best.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Stayed here recently for two nights as part of a large group on a business conference. All seemed brand new in a great location directly beside Wembley Stadium. Good rooms, spotlessly clean with high quality fixtures, with all the features you'd expect in a business hotel, iron, ironing board, safe, minibar etc.

The bar and restaurant were very good with prompt friendly service and excellent food and a great view over the Stadium. Be warned the bar shuts promptly at midnight on Sundays even for residents.

Overall a very good hotel that I would choose again, the only criticism was the corridor temperature was sweltering most of the time and the lifts were a bit temperamental.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Liampc67
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this review following your stay with us, we very much appreciate your time.

I am so pleased that you had an enjoyable stay with us whilst attending a conference here. I was delighted to read that you found our rooms to be spotlessly clean.

I have noted your comments regarding the heat in our corridors and am pleased to advise you that we have resolved a fault we experienced.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back soon when we will have the pleasure of looking after you once again.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Stayed for 3 nights & found the property is one of the best for all the amenities & location. The aircon was jus fine and the lobby has good WiFi connectivity. This was my first stay at this property and I would return for sure.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to complete this review following your stay with us.

Thank you so much for your excellent review, we are thrilled that you found our hotel to be one of the best for location and amenities.

I am delighted that you will be returning to us and look forward to welcoming you on your nest visit.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I stayed here in November 2012 for an event at Wembley. It couldn't be more convenient and the rooms are comfortable and spacious. As an HH Gold member I was upgraded and had a cool view of the stadium, along with 2 large bottles of complimentary water - why more hotels don't offer complimentary water I don't know!

All in all, very good and would certainly stay again if at Wembley.

Room Tip: Try and get a room on the 8th floor.