“Overnight work visit”

Ibis London Wembley
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Wembley
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed January 24, 2014

For anyone wanting a decent hotel located in and around the Wembley area, this is the place for you.
The hotel itself was very clean and the staff very polite from the moment of check in.
I was given the choice of a lower or higher ground floor room, knowing the views around this area were amazing I opted for a higher level room as was given a room on the 12th floor.

The room itself was spacious and had a double bed in it, there were your usual kettle and tea coffee making facilities with a hairdrier should you need to use on.

The was a communal ironing room on the 8th floor which is 24 hours a day so I was able to iron the clothes that had been crumbled up inside my bag.

There is a walk in shower, with a decent sized bathroom, that was more than adequate for my short stay.

I had a pleasant nights sleep, considering I am normally restless when I stay away from home I was very happy to get a full nights sleep for a change.

I had paid an small additional charge for the breakfast the next morning which was very nice. Ranging from self service full English, to croisanst, cereal and many other items.

On check out a lady called Estzer was very polite and completed an all round pleasant stay

Room Tip: If you want your views over London, ask for as high as possible, either facing the Stadium or across...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Phantom74
ibiswembley, General Manager at Ibis London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments – I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Kind regards, Raman Julka.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,320)

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Visited this hotel 6 months after my initial visit where I discussed adjacent construction noise issues with the manager. He assured me that the hotel would place appropriate signage and inform guests at check in regarding possible disturbance. There are no signs as of the date of this review and I was allocated a room without being given any information whatsoever regarding noise still being a problem at this site. My room is directly adjacent to a construction site. Drilling, hammering, at 3.30am in the morning. I wake up a 8.30am to machinery, construction, vehicle reversing light and so forth.
The hotel manager has failed to take on board substantial issues regarding noise disturbance at this hotel or to take seriously that people paying to sleep for the night will be disturbed. The hotel has a duty to inform customers of a substantial issue that they are fully aware of and 6 months from my initial complaint they are still failing to do this. If you currently book a room facing Wembley stadium you will be disturbed by substantial construction noise that is taking place about 100 feet from the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room which is the furthest point away from construction noise as the hotel will not willin...
Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

I am sorry that on this occasion that you were disappointed with your stay. I treat all feedback with the utmost seriousness and I am currently investigating this matter. Kind regards, Raman Julka

Reviewed January 22, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Stayed at the hotel for 10 nights. Staff very friendly especially Estzer and Monika. We had a problem with the room on arrival and the maintenance came and sorted it out asap. Hotel ideally situated to all tube lines. Great view of the stadium and London from our room. Room a bit small for a family.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
ibiswembley, General Manager at Ibis London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Many thanks for your kind review. I am glad my team made your stay enjoyable, see you during your next trip. Raman Julka

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights as me and my partner did not want to pay the cost of central London hotels. Hotel was easy to find, very polite staff, room clean and spacious, lovely big shower! Asked for a high room- had a lovely view! Could even see the London eye! £3.10 for a pint at the bar and parking was £10 a night which is reasonable!! Very close to shopping centre and within walking distance to wembley central tube station. Took about 40 mins to get to Westminster. Loved our stay here- would definitely recommend and stay again!! Very reasonable room prices too!! Already planning our next trip! :)

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Abit to far of a walk to and from the tube station and beware of the steps if you have a case!! (10-15min walk) I love the ibis brand free wifi, BRILLIANT view of stadium from hotel room. Cant fault hotel room AT ALL.. comfy bed etc. Everything you expect from a hotel really. 24hr food & drink!! Staff were FAB!! Only thing i didnt like apart from the walking to and from the tube was the price we paid on NYE for one night with breckfast £200!!! an this breckfast was horrible was sooooo greasy!! Designer outlet center and wembley statium on the door step!! An loads of gorgeous restaurants like TGIF, Frankie and bennys, Las lagunas, Nandos!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
ibiswembley, General Manager at Ibis London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2014

Many thanks for your kind review. I am glad my team made your stay enjoyable. Raman Julka

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Stayed at this hotel as a chaperone during my grandson's senior trip. We arrived early and they had 2 of our numerous rooms cleaned, so they let us check into those for everyone to freshen up a bit after traveling all night, before setting out on our sightseeing adventures. The hotel looks exactly like the website photos incidate. I shared a room with another chaperone, and we each had our little space...and that is exactly what it is...little. Small bathroom as well. The only heat came from a radiator in the bathroom, but it warmed the whole hotel rm. up as it was very cool when we first arrived to the rm. We stayed in 4 hotels on our trip, and this hotel had the smallest rooms. They were nice though, and the breakfast was wonderful. About a 3-4 block walk to the tube station with numerous stores and restaurants along the way.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends