Ibis London Wembley
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
2,358 results
All reviewsbudget hotelmarylebone stationminute walkshower roomcar parkshort staywould stay againlondon designer outletattending an eventgood nights sleepcomfy bedhotel barshopping centrestayed here for one nighttea and coffeeright next doorpod
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 29, 2013

The Ibis Wembley is a good comfortable hotel if you're looking to stay in and around London on a budget. The location is very good, literally right next to the rail links and Wembley Stadium. The rooms are clean and the staff were helpful on checking in. and the free Wi-Fi is pretty quick. The hotel was spotlessly clean, comfortable ,spacious bed ,nice white bed linen. The staff were eager to please and friendly.
Good value for money reception staff very helpful and pleasant , good comfortable stay for two nights excellent experience.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank sandeepdelhi
ibiswembley, General Manager at Ibis London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Many thanks for your kind review about your stay in ibis London Wembley, I am glad my team made it enjoyable and we hope to see you again during your next visit in London. Kindest regards, Raman Julka.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

very happy with our stay at this hotel , ideal for Wembley stadium the view from our room was of the stadium , the receptionist was very helpful , room was spotlessly clean , you get no sound from the stadium in your rooms xx the only downside to this hotel is the parking which is roughly 20mins walk from the hotel , overall hotel really gd but parking not so good xx

Reviewed October 29, 2013

The Ibis Wembley is a solid hotel if you're looking to stay in and around London on a budget. The location is very good, literally right next to the rail links and Wembley Stadium. The rooms are clean and the staff were helpful on checking in. The breakfast is good, if not a bit overpriced and the free Wi-Fi is pretty quick. One gripe is that the car park isn't very big at all and there was no room when we initially checked in.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Very happy with this hotel. It was a last minute birthday surprise of a London weekend. The hotel was spotlessly clean, comfortable ,spacious bed ,nice white bed linen. The staff were eager to please and friendly. There is free WiFi but I only discovered I could not access it quite late at night and could not be bothered to sort it out so I do not know if it was a gltch or poor signal. We were in room 1030 on 13th floor and had a fantastic view of Wembley stadium and the arch and a beautiful night view of London , all sparkling lights. Our room was very quiet and not in disturbed our sleep. Breakfast was lovely on our first morning but a little dried out on the second. However I felt that if I had asked the staff they would have replaced the dreadful looking beans. Not an enormous variety but more than enough to satisfy. Its about a 15 minute walk from the tube but its an interesting walk. All things considered I would definitely recommend the ibis Wembley. Body and hair wash is provided in large shower enclosure .

Room Tip: 1013 is at rear so quieter, with cool views.well appointed rooms.adequate space.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
ibiswembley, General Manager at Ibis London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Reviewed October 25, 2013

very good, clean quiet hotel
good location close to event venues
breakfast was very good value for money
reception staff very helpful and pleasant
bathroom was very clean, good water pressure
overall excellent experience

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
ibiswembley, General Manager at Ibis London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

Many thanks for your kind comments about your stay in ibis Wembley, I am glad my team made your stay enjoyable and we hope to see you during your next trip in London. Kindest regards, Raman Julka.