Holiday Inn London - Wembley
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
1,356 results
All reviewsstayed hereminute walkreception staffsteam roomdesigner outletevent dayscar parkhotel barideal locationattending an eventbooked this hotelright next doorshopping centreexecutive roomtube stationstadiumconcert
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Me and my partner were looking for a hotel to stay in wembley. We came across Holiday Inn. Considering it was the middle of October, the price if £130 for the night was reasonable. Room was nice and clean and had the view of wembley stadium. Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast had a good variety and all the food was fresh. Very nice stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Rukhsana H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn London - Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for you feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

We are really pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our location, room and team members were all to your complete satisfaction throughout your stay.

Looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.
Kind regards

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Stayed here mid-week on business. The hotel is in a convenient location just behind Wembley stadium - if you are following the signs to the stadium from the North Circular then bear left when you get to the stadium and that brings you right alongside the hotel.

Parking is available at ground level outside the entrance and also on the lower gorund level.

Reception staff were welcoming and enthusiastic and I was given a welcome letter for being a Platinum PCR member which explained that the hotel would be undergoing refurbishment soon (don't know when new rooms will first be available?).

My room looked out onto the adjacent Ibis Hotel and the Stadium. The decor was somewhat dated but was clean and well maintained. Like others, I found the room too warm so turned the radiator off before going to the bar so it was more comfortable when I returned later in the evening. I imagine that not being able to open a window in the summer would be quite a nuisance.

I ate in the bar as the restaurant was empty. The choice was quite limited and the food mediocre. However, the staff in the bar were great - lively and engaging.

Breakfast in the morning was disappointing; the hot buffet tasted like it had been reheated from the previous day and there were no fried eggs available when I was there. There was a good selection of cold options, juices, fruits etc.

Overall I would stay here again due to the staff, although I hope the standard of food was a blip. I'm looking forward to seeing the changes refurbishment brings to the rooms.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank johnny_c-l
Rukhsana H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn London - Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for you feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

We are really pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our location, and team members were all to your complete satisfaction throughout your stay.

We are sorry to read that the breakfast and the room temperature was not to your satisfaction however it was disappointed to know that your dissatisfaction was not reported during your stay with either the reception or duty manager. Rest assure our Breakfast is cooked freshly every day and we do not reheat any food left from the previous day, and in regards to the window we only open them on request. However I have passed your comments to our Food & Beverage Manager and the Facilities Manager.

If you can contact me on the hotel's main number, we would be happy to discuss this further.

Kind regards

Front of House Manager

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I have been a priority club member for years and am Ambassador status with the Intercontinental..and this is the first time I have not been upgraded and actually had a lesser standard room than my colleagues who are not members...no benefits offered other than a dressing gown and slippers when I queried this...I was told they do not have any executive rooms at this time...clearly they do not reward loyalty.....poor!!!

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank LadyJ22
Rukhsana H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn London - Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this review, we really appreciate it.
As a Priority Club Rewards member you are one of our most important guests, and we greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. We are also very sorry for any inconvenience and disappointment encounteredfor not having an upgrade.

It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations and your comments are very important to us. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas, and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Unfortunately we are on the process of having all our executive floors refurbished and do not have any upgrade opportunity at the moment.

Many thanks once again and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel very soon when we will have the opportunity of looking after you once again.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed January 12, 2013

First the positives. The staff were friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble for the. They could not be faulted in any way.

There were signs saying the hotel was due for refurbishment. Can't come soon enough!

My room was no better than a travelodge and was so hot. There is no air conditioning and it was unbearble. However a staff member unlocked a window once I had signed a disclaimer which made it bearable.
The bathroom was very small, with hardly any room to turn around and the shower was very poor.

Sadly the breakfas was poor too, with the various dishes not being filled up when empty unless it was pointed out.

I won't be staying there again until a complete refurbishment happens.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Gingerhair54

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you and would like to let you know that that your comments have been passed to the relevant department heads. Please be informed that we have a duty manager on 24 hours a day to rectify any issues raised. I am sure if you would have raised this you would have had a different experience.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed January 12, 2013

We visit this hotel in 2008 when it was managed by the Hilton chain, and we don't have any complaint about it, and after that, every time we visit London, we stayed at different Hilton (Canary Wharf and Docklands)this time we decided to go back to this hotel, now Holiday Inn, for the price and it will be close to St. Pancras, despite some reviews we made the reservation.... it was a great decision.... check in was early and no problem.... now they have more stores near by (tesco, curry, etc) and we enjoy our walk to the tube station every morning... in the evening we just took the bus, which stop is in front of the hotel :)... breakfast was excellent everyday, the staff very nice all the time, the rooms were clean and also the bathroom, housekeeping was very nice every time we saw her, always a "good morning" with a big smile, the hotel was decorated for the holidays beautiful!!! my friends love the Christmas Trees and other decorations. Thanks to everybody!!!! Our trip to London was more than Perfect!!!

Room Tip: Fifth floor was nice!!!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Reviewer,

WOW! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review.

I am really pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our location and team members were all to your complete satisfaction throughout your stay.

It's a great pleasure to receive feedback such as yours and we hope we can have the opportunity of looking after you again in the near future.

Best wishes,