“Tasty Thai food”

Ranked #24 of 193 Restaurants in Wembley
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I sometimes go to Allso Thai for my lunch as i work in the Wembley area. The food is good, especially considering it is not oriental people that work there! They do a great lunch special, just under $10 for a starter, main and a drink. It may sound expensive for lunch, but the portion sizes are quite big and very filling so well worth the money. I haven't eaten there in the evening, but it is definitely something i would do.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Went here before a concert at the Arena. It was a great little find. As it was such a hot evening we sat outside and other than the traffic the experience was really good. Fast service and great food. The only strange thing was I had phoned earlier that day to book and was told it didn't open until 6pm but when we got there early at 5:15 it was not only open but diners were well into their meals. Maybe I just got the wrong staff member on the phone. Would definitely go there again next time I'm at a concert.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We visited on Tuesday early evening before a big concert at Wembley, I had booked as I new the area would be very busy. We were seated and served quickly and courteously, ordered a beef salad, seafood stir fry, a duck stir fry and veggie udon noodles. All the food was delicious, fresh and spicy. We chose a 20 quid bottle of Pinot Grigio and was pretty much best white wine I have ever had! We did order a little much food, but it was so good that we didn't mind, and it contained lots of fresh veg, perfectly cooked so very rather healthy! The meal came to just under £65 with service - a little pricey for 2 perhaps, but it was money well spent in our minds and was the perfect start to a brilliant evening watching Robbie in concert! Thank you Allso Thai.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Having been to any Thai establishments, this was one of the worst restaurant. We were staying round the corner of this restaurant and decided to try without doing prior research. What a mistake,!!! Staff wasn't very pleasant and seem not bothered about the customers. I asked te waiter to explain a dish, she simply said to read the description on the menu. Found it very rude and paid for the drinks and walked out.

Do your self a favour, don't step into this restaurant.

1  Thank Adriancharles12
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We were at the restaurant on Saturday 17th, hadnt booked a table and was busy but they squeezed us in. The service was great and the staff were absolutely lovely. We were there with two children (one fell asleep!) and they were nice to them and got the wifi code for one to play his ipad.

The food was beautiful the servings were good but it tasted so lovely. Not a complaint for this place couldn't fault it at all. Beautiful food well done!