“Disappointing breakfast......”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Came here to have a nice south Indian breakfast this Sunday and was really disappointed. Buffet was not up to the mark at all. The pooris, sambhar, upma..... all were cold. Chutney was not chutney at all.. not sure what it was..... The waiters never bothered to come & ask and eventually we had to go to the counter to order. We ordered a cup of coffee and when it came, we ordered for another cup on which the waiter got irritated and eventually the second cup of coffee never came.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We were completely unfamiliar with nearly every item on the menu so the staff kindly helped us to choose and gave excellent recommendations. The food was delicious, the service was fast and all of the food was freshly prepared. The final bill was so cheap I could not believe this was London. There were many people eating so it is obviously a popular destination for families and couples.

1  Thank Carol K
Reviewed September 22, 2012

This restaurant reminded me of Mumbai restaurants and felt at home here. No hurry, good food, great prices. Service is fast. Just 3 min walk from Wembley Central. It also offers carry out and you can pack for next days lunch/dinner which is a plus.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The manager in the non-veg section was so rude, with the worst customer service skills I have ever seen. Absolutely no respect for people. He approached us so rudely when we complained he didn't even bother to apologise. I would say an absolute NO to this. Never ever go back.

3  Thank Zeyna9
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I have been to this restaurant countless times, and although I would say that the quality standards and the choice of the menu have diminished a bit, is still the best value restaurant I have found in London. I have tried nearly all items in the menu and there has been never been disappointing. I have noticed that they serve less quantity of the chutneys and they are more watery than used to, but still all tastes great.
Don't expect a great ambience or a very attentive service, just plain good food.