“My worst experience ever!!!”
Review of Chennai Dosa Pure Vegetarian - CLOSED

Chennai Dosa Pure Vegetarian
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The manager in the non-veg section was so rude, with the worst customer service skills I have ever seen. Absolutely no respect for people. He approached us so rudely when we complained he didn't even bother to apologise. I would say an absolute NO to this. Never ever go back.

3  Thank Zeyna9

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I have been to this restaurant countless times, and although I would say that the quality standards and the choice of the menu have diminished a bit, is still the best value restaurant I have found in London. I have tried nearly all items in the menu and there has been never been disappointing. I have noticed that they serve less quantity of the chutneys and they are more watery than used to, but still all tastes great.
Don't expect a great ambience or a very attentive service, just plain good food.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

After a game of footie at the nearby Wembley stadium we explored Wembley itself and stumbled upon this establishment ... bit of a giveaway as there was a sizeable queue clogging the pavement. Quite some time later the queue was still very evident so we simply had to see what all the fuss was about.

Glad we did.

The food is really tasty, the portions are sizeable (there's even a buffet option) and it's extremely cheap for the quality. Apparently they're opening their 11th branch soon - and we can see why their formula works. Not pretentious, don't expect staff to wait on you hand and foot, but good, honest and authentic food in a busy restaurant.

If back in the area, I'd certainly remember to go back and recommend it to friends.

Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

An excellent canteen style Indian Veg restaurant where I challenge those who insist on meat with a meal to say they are not satisfied.

As the name suggests, excellent dosas at a great price together with a wide choice of other dishes. No alcohol and a mainly Indian clientele.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Went with my brother, mom and sister-in-law. Awesome food but idlis were a massive disappointment. Most of the waiters are students. They were extremely helpful and served a few dishes quickly I.e the ones which were not in the buffet. Make sure you don't eat the previous evening and be prepared to skip lunch and evening tea if you are gonna eat a lot. Been there many a times after that but they can never get the idlis right for some reason. Good south Indian food and especially for those who miss Indian food.