All reviewsother guestsamish countryb and bbreakfast is servedstar roomyogurt with fresh fruitlog cabin roombeautiful quiltsprivate bathhome away from homelancaster areahave stayed at severala lovely staybottled waternew ownerslarge roomwaffles
Reviewed July 7, 2012

This B&B is easy to find, close to everything, immaculate and tastefully decorated. The host was helpful with directions and travel tips, and was accommodating to my jumbled schedule of middle of the night arrivals and departures. I stayed in the Pineapple Room with private bathroom across the hall. The home was quiet and comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 24, 2012

My husband and I just spent 2 days here and we are already planning our next trip back. The Inn is beautiful! Gordon is a wonderful host and had great recommendations for actives and sight seeing in the area. Location is perfect also!

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We were made to feel very welcome by Gordon when we arrived at this guest house. He showed us a map of the local area and made recommendations of where to visit/eat during our short stay. Our cosy room had a private bathroom across the corridor, both very clean and had nice Amish touches. There were plenty of Amish books in room to read and find out more about the local area. A good selection of tea and coffee was available in the kitchen as well as a lounge area to sit and read or meet other guests. Gordon served a very tasty breakfast at 8.30am which gave us a chance to chat to the other guests. The guest house is in a fantastic location, close to the main sights and we enjoyed a nice walks in the nearby park to walk off the 'all you can eat' dinner (also recommended by Gordon). Parking available free of charge. Gordon was the perfect host and we would definitely stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Foodspanner
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Absolutely wonderful B and B. Gordon was very accomodating and all of his breakfasts were wonderful. Room was very spacious and extremely clean and well kept. Location was absolutely perfect and convenient to all attractions. One of the best B and B's i have stayed at and would highly recommend.

Room Tip: All of the rooms I saw were beautiful and unique.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Due to a death in my family I had to cancel my reservation 5 days before my scheduled stay. The Innkeeper's policy is that you are liable for any room that cannot be rebooked within 16 days of the reservation date. The Innkeeper quickly relisted the room on his website and was able to book the room for 2 of the 3 days I had reserved it. I was however charged a reduced rate for the unfilled night. Just a word of caution.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo