All reviewsother guestsamish countryb and bbreakfast is servedstar roomyogurt with fresh fruitlog cabin roombeautiful quiltsprivate bathhome away from homelancaster areahave stayed at severala lovely staybottled waternew ownerslarge roomwaffles
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I have just visited Lancaster county with my husband and spent two nights at the Carriage Corner B&B. We were very pleased with our choice, the place is at Intercourse the heart of Amish county Pa. Gordon the owner is very kind and helpful and gave us good suggestions. He cooked two excellent breakfast with first choice local product, he made us taste the "shoo Fly" pie too which was also very good and we had never tasted before. The place was really cleaned and comfortable. We count to return there next time we will be in the area.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 19, 2012

My great wife and I have traveled in 48 of the USA states plus several foreign countries and we would agree that The Carriage Corner is our No. 1 choice of all of the many, many places we have stayed. We have been coming here for get-aways and special events for nearly 40 years. Many of those visits were before Gordon and Gwen were the owners. We can only say it is better than ever!
Yesterday we came up from the Washington D.C. area to celebrate Gloria Jean's 87th birthday to enjoy a "Gordon breakfast" and the special welcome feeling you have while visiting here. We shared the birthday breakfast table with four other couples (one of them from Australia) and can't tell you how enjoyable it is to share experiences with like folks you have never seen before. We highly recommend the total experience, Gordon will help you with the many places to visit in the area. Greetings from Granpa Chris and Grandma Gloria Christensen

Room Tip: They are all nice but we love the Plum Room.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank fychris
Reviewed April 14, 2012

My wife and I enjoyed a much needed two-day getaway at Carriage Corner. This was our first extended stay in the area, and we were delightfully impressed with our B & B accommodations. The location was excellent, and Gordon was very helpful and knowledgeable regarding the local culture and attractions. The room rates were very reasonable, and the breakfasts were phenomenal! Gordon was always available for good conversation with those who desired to chat, but was also very respectful of guests' desire for privacy and was never intrusive or overbearing. He was a wonderful host, and it was evident that he truly enjoyed helping his guests have a great experience during their time at the B & B. Oh yeah, and his laugh is contagious :).

The area was very serine and peaceful, offering a refreshing time for my wife and I to enjoy together. There was plenty to keep us busy between the shops, shows and scenery. Our trip to Sight and Sound Theatre, along with the many free delicious tastings (fudge, soup, pie, jams) in the shops at Kitchen Kettle Village were some of our favorite attractions. Our least favorite part of the trip was that we weren't able to stay longer. I highly recommend this B & B; you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: My wife and I chose the pineapple room because it was the least expensive and fit our budget best. There was plenty of space to meet our needs. The lemon room is larger and more spacious, and also offers a nice reading/study/work area if desired.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Brennen S
Reviewed April 9, 2012

The room was big, nice and cozy. Gordons gave us great tips about the Amish.
The breakfast was huge and all the guest ate in a big table so we could exchange information about the area.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ninska
Reviewed November 16, 2011

Having traveled the world and stayed in B&Bs in North & South America, Europe and Asia, I’ve got to say that Gordon runs an absolutely top-notch, world-class B&B. His personality is ideally suited to what he does – he is a perfect host because he enjoys it so much. He hast a great deal of local knowledge whch he gladly shares. I am writing this after our fourth stay with Gordon (we live in New York, a 3-hour drive away), and we already look forward to coming back to him.

Room Tip: Go for a dinner at an Amish home - ask Gordon to arrange it!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends