I was disappointed by my stay here after previously staying at a nearby Best Western that was excellent, and being a rewards member having stayed at plenty of Best Westerns in the US. After being told that we could have an early 1pm check-in after our long drive, we arrived to be told our rooms would not be ready until the normal check-in time of 3pm. We returned at 3 only to be told our rooms were still not ready. Then there was thirty minutes of confusion at the desk where the room numbers were changed multiple times, then double billed (I had prepaid for a package deal), bill corrected, and back and forth with different stories about our rooms being ready/not ready. I finally got into my room with 10 minutes to spare before I had to leave for the show we had booked. My friends in the other room were given the incorrect key to their room and it took the full 10 minutes for them to get the proper help to be let into their room. (We barely made our 4:15 show.) My children and I were given an old dingy room, clean, but certainly not worth the price I paid, especially considering the same price got my friends a newly renovated room, which they said was beautiful. The breakfast options meant having to stand in line and wait for a table in their restaurant which was VERY crowded. The location is a good one though, within walking distance from Kettle Village and close to all the downtown Lancaster attractions. We were sent to the pool locker rooms to use the bathrooms while we waited for our rooms to be ready, and while we did not use the pool, it did look nice. Perhaps if the desk worker was better at her job and I was not charged the high same rate for an old dingy room, my review would have been better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now offer a Full Service Day Spa onsite - Serenity Day Spa is now open for business! Offering massages, facials, manicures, and pedicures to pamper and relax you on your next getaway! We offer top quality accommodations which include a large and inviting lobby, Indoor pool & Hot Tub, meeting space, large two room guest suites and family suites. Located in the Village of Intercourse, within walking distance to shops in the village and close to all Lancaster attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Intercourse Village Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Intercourse Village Inn & Restaurant Hotel Intercourse
- Best Western Plus Intercourse Village Inn And Restaurant
- Best Western Intercourse
- Intercourse Best Western