“The BEST pretzels that we have had...”

Immergut Hand-Rolled Soft Pretzels
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Intercourse
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We happened on this place by accident. We saw local Amish girls sitting outside eating pretzels and decided that if the locals were eating them there, then the pretzels must be worth trying. We loved them and had to go back for more!

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

This was, by far, the best food I have eaten on my trip to Lancaster County. I'm still thinking about the pretzel I plan to buy tomorrow. It was perfect!!

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

The only place I like in Intercourse! The pretzels are so yummy and such a good price. I was there this morning and would have eaten 3 if I had ordered them. Just love them!

Reviewed May 1, 2014

We stopped in and scored a few pretzels just as they were coming out of the oven. My biggest complaint with soft pretzels is that they are often covered with ridiculous amounts of salt. Not these pretzels. They were delicious goodness. I'm still thinking about them.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Oh my goodness, and I do mean goodness!! They have the best cinnamon pretzel I've ever eaten. And my husband bought the jalapeno bit hard pretzels. He said they were great. Worth the drive!!!