Inn at Kitchen Kettle Village
Harvest Drive Family Inn(Intercourse)(Great Value!)
$89
$130
Travelers Rest Motel(Intercourse)(Great Value!)
$103
Orbitz.com
$149
$145
$70
$140
$100
BestWestern.com
Amish Country Motel(Bird in Hand)
$103
$100
Motel 6 Gordonville(Gordonville)
$80
Red Carpet Inn(Ronks)(Great Value!)
$59
Hotels.com
$93
All reviewscrackerskling househershey suitecoffee mugsstrawberry streettravel mugamish countryquilt shopdozen cookiesgrand viewfront porchclip clopfudgecottage roomguest quartersclosed on sundaysfree cookies
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Kitchen Kettle Village is a wonderful place to visit, and stay overnight (as I do). There is plenty to see and do in the village, and a selection of beautiful rooms to choose from if you decide to stay for a day or two (or more) as I do because there is so much to see and do in that area, and everything is within reach.. It is so nice to get away from the city life, the noise, etc. and go to this area where the people are kind and guess what? No rushing or bumping into each other!!!!! After the village closes you have the whole place to yourself to just roam around, and get a little exercise just by walking or jogging. I'm sure if you go there you'll certainly enjoy yourselves, and if you look at their calendar you'll notice how far in advance their bookings are so make yours as soon as possible, and just have a lot of fun like I do.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

We absolutely loved it here.First time to this part of the US and this was the highlight of our PA trip.We had 2 rooms one of them split level with a massive bed. Loved the free travel mugs and all the other litle freebies. Had a lovely breakfast in the morning and it was nice to have a walk around the village before the hoards of visitors arrived. Got some great gifts to take back from all the lovely wee shops, if i lived in the US i would visit here all the time.

Room Tip: Make sure to visit the Candle Barn it is fab!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank puddey
Kate D, Manager at Inn at Kitchen Kettle Village, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

What great photos! Looks like you were here around the holidays--that is such a fun time of year to visit. Thanks so much for sharing your pictures and taking the time to write a review! So glad you enjoyed your first visit to Lancaster County and Kitchen Kettle Village. --Kate

Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

Great spot, great service, appreciative little extras. Lovely rooms, helpful staff and very spacious. Love the region, its shops, restaurants, activities and the people. It is a unique experience. We have been here twice and we will return.

• Stayed: January 2014
Kate D, Manager at Inn at Kitchen Kettle Village, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Inn at Kitchen Kettle! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit. We so appreciate your repeat visits and look forward to seeing you on your next return!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

This was my first time staying at the Kitchen Kettle Village and it certainly will not be my last! I am already planning on returning in the fall. We came down on a Friday and left on a Monday. I wish I could have stayed a day or two longer but unfortunately I had to return to work (boooo). There really is a lot to do in Amish Country and it is hard smushing everything into a weekend, however we managed to see A LOT! What really helped was having a mini shopping center on the premises. The KKV has a nice assortment of stores ranging from general gift shop items to fresh jarred goods. You can also go for a horse and buggy ride here, however we used a different business to do that (only because we had reservations for it prior to arriving). We stayed in Strawberry Guest Quarters 103, which was a beautiful room. I picked it because it did not look like your typical hotel room. It was a very quiet loft with slanted ceilings and a skylights in every room! The overhead lights had nice purple accents and the bathroom was painted lavender (also with a skylight). It was funky and I plan on staying in it again next time. The one thing that was sort of a pain was lack of WIFI reception in the loft. I had to use 4G the entire stay, but not big deal...we weren't in the room that much, only to sleep. Don, the guest relations guy, was super nice and accommodating from the minute we checked in to the time we checked out. He gave us a brief overview of the property and let us know the 411 on the area. Rooms come with free coffee thermoses that you can use for free coffee or tea refills from the KKV's cafes! They also have a lovely restaurant, The Kling House, which serves breakfast and lunch. Since it is January, the place was very quiet, but the stores and restaurants were still open (except on Sundays). Definitely one of the best places I have stayed at in my life, and I have been to many hotels in my day! Keep up the good work, everyone!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank StormieIV
Kate D, Manager at Inn at Kitchen Kettle Village, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Happy to hear you enjoyed your first visit to Kitchen Kettle Village! Strawberry Street's Room 103 is a really unique room--I am glad you enjoyed it...Don finished putting a fresh coat of paint on it just last week! Thanks for letting us know about lack of the WiFi reception in the room. We will be sure to look into it. It is great that you had the opportunity to meet Don on your first visit--he is a lot of fun! We wish you could have stayed a few extra days, too. We look forward to seeing you again soon. --Kate

Reviewed January 18, 2014

We have stayed many times before at Kitchen Kettle and always, always have a relaxing time. This time of the year was quiet and wonderful for us to unwind. The friendly staff and the beautifully furnished room made for a nice getaway. The village is so much fun to shop in with the unique stores and surrounding. The homemade jams and jellies are fabulous and that is the first stop for me as I stock up for a few months. You always see the Amish riding in their carriages .... I certainly respect the way that they adhere to their way of life. If just for one day make ceratin to put it on your list .... you will not regret it.

Room Tip: We always stay at the Kurtz House but there are other options available .... from smaller rooms to suites .... whatever you prefer.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your recent review! We are so glad to hear that you had such a relaxing time at Kitchen Kettle. The winter is the perfect time to visit if you want a quiet and peaceful escape. I stock up on the jams and jellies, too...the strawberry rhubarb is my favorite! Thank you again for your frequent visits and kind words. We look forward to seeing you again soon! --Kate