Inn at Kitchen Kettle Village
Harvest Drive Family Inn(Intercourse)(Great Value!)
$89
$130
Travelers Rest Motel(Intercourse)(Great Value!)
$103
$149
$145
Hotwire.com
$70
$140
$100
BestWestern.com
Amish Country Motel(Bird in Hand)
$103
$100
Motel 6 Gordonville(Gordonville)
$80
Red Carpet Inn(Ronks)(Great Value!)
$59
Hotels.com
$93
All reviewscrackerskling househershey suitecoffee mugsstrawberry streettravel mugamish countryquilt shopdozen cookiesgrand viewfront porchclip clopfudgecottage roomguest quartersclosed on sundaysfree cookies
Reviewed August 4, 2013

This is my third stay in this charming hotel/bed & breakfast. I am charmed by all the special touches that make the whole experience warm, welcoming and inviting. The location is ideal. The breakfast was homemade and delicious. The staff couldn't be friendlier. I live in California so I can't come too often but knowing I can have such a charming place to return makes me want to come back more often.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Catherine D
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We just returned form another wonderful visit in the Lancaster area. This time I decided to go for something different and stay right in Kitchen Kettle Village. Our room was right next to the Quilit Shop and above the "Animal Instincts" store. It was clean and well stocked. They gave us 4 coffee mugs where we could have unlimited free coffee in the village. Also, there were cookies and little samples of food.

The location of the Inn is fairly central to all of the Lancaster attractions. The shopping here is unreal...so many unique items. Also, the kids loved to go visit the petting barn first thing in the morning and right before bed. We also did the buggy ride from the village and it was great!

If there was a downside, it was that we could really hear the noise from the street at night. We were situated right on a busy street. This means we also heard the horses "clip clops", but more than that we heard the cars. It would be the only reason I may not consider staying again. I think some other rooms would probably be better for noise level.

The breakfast at Kling House was AMAZING!!! I had the baked oatmeal and it was to die for. We were all well satisfied with our breakfast.

Overall it was a fantastic stay.

2  Thank sparklypinkmom
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Great trip, stayed in Cottage #206 - really wonderful - would love to go back tomorrow.
Must see cannery!
Phenominal traveling around Landcaster County - just charming! So clean! Hated to come home!
Thanks for a great trip!
The McKinney Family

1  Thank McKinney Family M
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We just returned from a two night stay at the Inn at Kitchen Kettle. Although we visit Lancaster very often, it was our first experience at the Inn. The idea was to enjoy the village and be close enough to walk around the town of Intercourse for a few days without having to travel too much by car. Great idea but who knew the temperature would reach 100 degrees repeatedly this week? A great disappointment as we were totally done in by the time we returned from our included breakfast at the Kling House Restaurant on the property. On the up side, the cottage we were in was so cool and comfortable that if we had to be stuck indoors for a good part of the day, we could not have found a better place. The cottage had central air conditioning so we were not only cool but there was no clanging of the air conditioner system that you experience all night at many other motels. The room was absolutely spotless and the beds were quite comfortable. We look forward to trying again in cooler weather.

1  Thank Donna R
Kitchen_Kettle, Owner at Inn at Kitchen Kettle Village, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

I'm so sorry you picked such a time during the heat wave to join us but glad the Cottage air conditioner was working. Come back next time in the cooler weather - it's much more pleasant outside at least. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We stayed in one of the cottages (601), and we had such a fabulous stay that I don't even know where to begin. The cottage was spotless, with beautiful quilts, and Don (guest services) greeted us as if we were VIPs. They even had it ready early so my Dad could sit on the front porch and relax while my mom and I walked to the shops. That's right...you can walk to the shops! :) The snacks on the table were just a sample of what was awaiting us! And you get a coffee mug that you can fill for free at the coffee shop. It also makes a wonderful souvenir. Our family enjoyed just sitting on the front porch and watching traffic - especially enjoying watching the Amish buggies pass by. Breakfast at the Kling House was delicious with plenty of choices and wonderful porch seating. We have been to the area so many times, I find it hard to believe that we missed this gem. It really was as if we had a cottage home away from home. We can't wait to visit again!

1  Thank TravelingMomma_13

So glad you found us too! Your own cottage away from home. That's what we're hoping to offer to our guests. Thank you for sharing your reaction to the Inn. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.