My husband and I enjoyed our short stay at the Harvest Drive Inn very much, It is surrounded by beautiful scenery of the farms which we found so peaceful and relaxing. This was the best feature of the Inn. A cute gazebo was porvided for relaxing and taking in the view. There was a small swing set and play area for small children which was nice too. The grounds are nicely kept and there was a large shady tree in the front facing the road with a bench to relax with a refreshing breeze overlooking the road. We enjoyed watching the Amish pass by in their horse and buggies and waved to the Cute Amish children passing by. The room itself was simple but clean and comfortable The rate was extremely reasonable and I guessed that was the reason for the small amount of amenities. There was no coffee machine in the room,(you have to walk to the office for coffee in the morning..ugh ). There was no refrigerator and no phone. No hair dryer and no iron (although they will lend you an iron from the office). The pillows were flimsy and so was the bedding. The bed was reasonably comfortable. There is a building across the street that is being renovated in which the clerk said will become a restaurant which will be nice and convenient, It is not far from the town and the ride there consists of passing of beautiful farm animals and country roads. I recommend this Inn for anyone wishing to be surrounded by a beautiful peaceful view of farmlands. You get the real feel of Amish Country here in contrast to staying in a typical motel or Inn without a view. A great place to De-Stress and get some good R&R .Enjoyed our stay there very much.Just don't forget to bring your home pillows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from it all at Lancaster County's Hidden Gem where travelers rest and enjoy the Amish country views. LOCATION: Ideal for Peaceful and Convenient Getaway! Off the beaten path, the sound of rush hour traffic is horse and buggies going by. Nestled among working farms between Route 340 and US 30 in Lancaster, Pennsylvania in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Country. We are minutes away from shopping, dining, Amish country tours, amusement parks and popular attractions, including Bird-In-Hand Farmers Market, Kitchen Kettle Village, Dutch Wonderland, Hersheypark and Sight & Sound Theatre. We are conveniently located just 15 miles from Lancaster Airport, 45 miles from Harrisburg Airport and 60 miles from Philadelphia Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Harvest Drive Family Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvest Drive Family Motel And Restaurant
- Harvest Drive Family Motel & Restaurant Hotel Intercourse
- Harvest Drive Family Hotel