“Good Choices”
Review of Intercourse Canning Company - CLOSED

Intercourse Canning Company
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Featuring over 300 varieties of pickled vegetables, salsas & sauces, fruit, jams & jellies, gourmet coffee, baking & dip mixes, snack foods, gift baskets and more! See what's cooking in our canning kitchen during our live demonstrations! Wednesday thru Saturday from 11am - 3pm (April - December).
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Good Choices”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

We shop here every time we go to Intercourse, PA. I love their bacon salad dressing. I add it to my home made bread dough. Their 'wing flappin' and sweet mustards are wonderful. There are a number of salsas that I always purchase. If you ask for a punch card, you get a free jar of whatever with every 10 jars you buy.

Sicklerville, New Jersey, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Fun Place, Tasting Galore and Good Products”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I stopped by on a recent visit to the Amish country and my folks who were visiting from Japan had a great time tasting all the various jams, jellies, pickles, fruit butters and other products. We walked out with a case full of the various canned goods and I found it very reasonable. A great place to stop, taste, experience and buy traditional canned goods.

Long Branch, New Jersey
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“New Location, Smaller and Less Interactive”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Had been here approximately 5 years ago at old location, which was a much larger and more interactive. The new facility is much smaller and less intriguing. There was only 1 woman doing canning/food prep in the tiny kitchen area. Various samples of their products were available as before. Not a place to put on my return itinerary in the future.

1 Thank Dennis S
166 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 260 helpful votes
“Still one of my favorite places to shop in this area”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

but I really liked their old location better, it had more character. This one is more spacious and they have an area to view product preparation. Its still a great place. I love the free samples!

Visited August 2013
walnut ridge
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“New location.”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We were disappointed in the new canning building. The merchandise was not as plentiful as our last visit in 2005. The staff was rather impersonal.

Visited August 2013