“Fun Ride”
Review of AAA Buggy Rides

AAA Buggy Rides
Ranked #2 of 19 things to do in Intercourse
More attraction details
Owner description: An amazing Horse and Buggy Ride through Amish Country and a real covered bridge on a back country road. You can also get out of the buggy and tour a private working Amish farm to experience Authentic Amish life first hand.
Reviewed June 13, 2013

My wife and I took the shorter route, but it was by no means anything but excellent. Elsie drove us and shared a lot of information about the Amish way of life. The horses were fabulous. A must di when visiting the Amish Country.

1  Thank HermanK449
"roadside stand"
in 6 reviews
"great ride"
in 9 reviews
"answered all of our questions"
in 8 reviews
"relaxing ride"
"per adult"
"baked goods"

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

A very enjoyable ride through the Amish countryside. The driver was very informative about the area and culture.

3  Thank grumpey
Reviewed April 6, 2013

My 2 daughters and I took the 60min tour that takes you to the farm to visit with the farm animals. Our driver was very informative and my youngest daughter even got to "drive".

2  Thank VirginiaMom2two
Reviewed March 13, 2013

My husband and I went to Lancaster for a romantic weekend getaway and I thought it would be fun to take a buggy ride. We didn't have to wait to long, but while we waited we shopped around the Kettle Kitchen until it was time to get on the buggy. We had Ben as our driver and he was such a nice gentleman who answered all of our questions. He was great with the younger children in the group and let them sit up front and steer. The ride was beautiful and relaxing. I would definitely recommend.

3  Thank AmberU60
See more reviews
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We are certainly not new to buggy rides, esspically AAA Buggy Rides. We had a ride with Ben in March 2012, and rode again in December 2012. Ben not only remembered us, but he was just as wonderful as we remembered him. He was great with the children on the ride, and he was very, very friendly. As I work with the public myself, I know how important great Customer Service is. I even wrote an email to AAA Buggy Rides this morning to let them know about our great experience.

We took the 60 minute ride to a small Quilt Shop and Farm. We enjoyed when two farm dogs came to visit us! We had a great time petting the dogs and calves. Although we didn't buy anything at the Quilt Shop, we noticed that prices were less expensive than in town .

Overall, a great experience, as always.

6  Thank Lancaster27