“Reasonable Thai food with good service”
Review of miss siam

miss siam
Ranked #140 of 209 Restaurants in Twickenham
Cuisines: Malaysian, Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Middlesex
“Reasonable Thai food with good service”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Miss Siam doesn't have the most inspiring Thai menu I've come across, but the food is okay if a little predictable. Some of it looked suspiciously mass-produced. But the service was great and the prices okay.

• Visited July 2012

London
“Decent enough food with good service.”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

This is still the only Thai restaurant in the town centre and offers the classic Thai green/red curries, soups and other main courses that one would expect. The food is tasty and certainly matches up to the average restaurant in the area.

Visited January 2012
Nottingham
“Convenient for lunch before rugby game”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

This is a nice little Thai restaurant and very central in Twickenham. They open for lunch on rugby days, otherwise it is evenings only. I have been there twice and would not hesitate to go back. My one criticism is that when I left I had a dryness in the mouth that you get when the food has been laced with MSG, an artificial flavour enhancer. I did not ask whether they add MSG to their foods (it is known to be commonplace in Oriental restaurants) but I suspect that they do. That said, the food is good value, good quality and the portions are fair.

London
“Our favourite restuarant in Twickenham!”
Reviewed December 11, 2011

Been many times to Miss Siam in Twickenham - always receive a warm welcome and friendly service throughout. Friendly, attentive service without being pestered. The food is delicious and always reasonably priced - we love it!

2 Thank car80London
Richmond, United Kingdom
“Absolutely brilliant. Lovely staff, lovely food.”
Reviewed November 2, 2011

I have been coming to this restaurant almost every week for a year with my partner and we love it. The staff are always very friendly with us and remember our little quirks (my husband loves their freshly chopped chillis and they'll always bring a good portion for him without us having to ask). The food is delicious and not expensive at all (I can never finish our portions). They have a nice selection of wines at reasonable prices and a wonderful selection of seafood dishes. Having always come here as a couple, I was surprised and happy to find that when we brought my 11 year old sister, who had never eaten a Thai meal before, she found lots of things on the menu that she liked (with the help of the lovely waitress) and was even taught how to make paper hats as it was a quiet night. My husband and I love this restaurant and would be delighted to see it busy every day of the week. Lovely.

2 Thank Anna D D