First and last stay in a Premier Inn. Misleading TV ads. Our room (number 18) was grubby .Dust and fluff around carpet edges, along with a dead woodlice and bits of discarded plastic wrapping. The beds were the absolute worst part of our stay. The mattresses were worn and very ,very hard. so it was impossible to sleep. Painful on both hip and shoulder. Bath handles were broken off. Room attendants knew this as they had tucked the bolts back into bath. Looked like a bad job had been done on repair (silicone on bolts into bath) very dangerous to someone slightly unsteady on their feet. Reported all to reception. Only saving grace was a refund on one of the two nights we stayed.Will never stay again.Also pub next door understaffed and scruffy like Premier Inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twickenham Stadium Premier Inn ideally located within central London just 30 minutes away by train and 5 mins walk from Whitton train station. Our hotel is an ideal choice for rugby fans as the Twickenham stadium and Stoop Rugby grounds, both just 15 minutes walk from the hotel. With Children (up to the age of 15) eating a free breakfast when accompanied by a full paying adult and no additional charges for family rooms, we are the top choice for families.Our Twickenham Stadium Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite pub restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Premier Inn and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn London Twickenham Stadium Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Twickenham Stadium Hotel Twickenham
- Premier Inn London Twickenham Stadium Hotel United Kingdom